09-15-2012 01:50 PM
80 1234
tools
    If you bought an iPhone 4S, you shouldn't be allowed to own a IP5 until the IP6 comes out. Because you don't appreciate, nor understand quality.
    09-13-2012 01:03 PM
    In the end, it's about which OS you prefer. There was really nothing hardware wise that would make me go ga-ga over the new iPhone. Each to their own, but nothing new. Just hype over what was basically an iPhone 4S with a bigger screen and an aluminum back.
    09-13-2012 01:17 PM
    Archienj7 likes this.
    09-13-2012 02:00 PM
    09-13-2012 02:48 PM
    09-13-2012 03:11 PM
    I put this in another thread earlier. It's hilarious. Just goes to show really.
    lpt2569 likes this.
    09-13-2012 03:18 PM
    I've always enjoyed all the editors and different sections of mobile nations because I thought for the most part the editors themselves were less "fanboyish" than the average person out there. After reading Rene Ritche's "Inevitable" post about how the iPhone 5 is such a fantastic design and the only way Apple could go I had to reevaluate my thinking. Someone made a comment to his story about how Richie said all the previous iPhones were "compromises" and now with iPhone 5 they're closer to their vision of the perfect phone factor. What a load of crock. He's really bought into Johnny Ive's sales pitch hook, line and sinker as only a true fanboy can. I'm actually shocked it was Rene who wrote that article. It's a phone, we're not talking about the Mona Lisa here.
    icwhatudidthere likes this.
    09-13-2012 03:44 PM
    I am starstruck, my Great grandmother who is almost 80 years old just asked me if I was getting an iPhone 5 because she heard on the news it was the best new phone.....someone should SMACK that reporter in the face and give them an S3! After describing to her in simple terms that its all just marketing and that people just buy them so they look cool she just walked away......
    09-13-2012 04:29 PM
    Hahaha let's go stand outside our local Apple stores and take pictures of all the sheep standing in line with our android phones

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-13-2012 04:43 PM
    I would feel like a village ***** standing in line for this
    I think that's spelled *****
    PianosAreFun likes this.
    09-13-2012 04:56 PM
    Hahaha let's go stand outside our local Apple stores and take pictures of all the sheep standing in line with our android phones

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm down. haha
    09-13-2012 05:20 PM
    They can't really pack a lot of things into it BC the android oems have beaten them to the punch and karma a the second they infrenge on a design you best be leave that they will be sued and we will laugh

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM
    09-13-2012 05:29 PM
    I'm down. haha

Lmfao wear Samsung shirts and protest it with signs bah bah bah go the I sheep bah bah bah and list the android versions on poaster. Board in big print with panaramic view and all the things they stole from android and say whose copying who now? Bah I sheep bah
    09-13-2012 05:32 PM
    Could I wear an HTC shirt?

Sent from my HTC One X
    09-13-2012 05:39 PM
    If the Iphone 5 had a led notification light, and widgets I might consider it, but I am VERY happy with my S3, coming from an Ip4
    09-13-2012 05:55 PM
    Lmfao wear Samsung shirts and protest it with signs bah bah bah go the I sheep bah bah bah and list the android versions on poaster. Board in big print with panaramic view and all the things they stole from android and say whose copying who now? Bah I sheep bah
    Sorry but I'm with MangoPowah and wearing an HTC shirt as that's where my loyalties lie.
    MangoPowah likes this.
    09-13-2012 05:59 PM
    I am in, especially after the way they introduced the panorama function, like it was their Fing innovation. Hello android had it for like 2 plus years, plus good digital cameras had this for close to 8 years now.

God do they know how to con people, cant wait till it bites them in the ***, and someone wins a lawsuit to shut their products down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    09-13-2012 06:20 PM
    No SVDO or simultaneous voice and data over LTE for Verizon/Sprint either based on recent reports . Amusing if true.
    09-13-2012 07:28 PM
    Friends! We can see! iPhone 5 (New iPhone) Accessories! Pretty cool, right! The most important is that now has a 20% discount! http://wz.gl/vgkv
    09-13-2012 10:30 PM
    I myself am an Apple guy, but I dabbled in Android last fall before the 4S came out. I like both products very much. However, I ultimately went back to Apple because there were some things I just didn't like about the GS2 (lower screen PPI; apps were too buggy; battery life was poor; took forever to recharge). I felt Android had the clear edge in notifications and screen size. The Apple ecosystem overall works like a well-oiled machine (I have a MacBook Air, iPad 3, Apple TV, and Airport Extreme). I was tempted by the GS3, but I ordered my iPhone 5 when I went on sale this morning.

What I'm not sure I understand is the animosity Android folks tend to have for Apple. They're just cell phones, right?
    crow11ad likes this.
    09-14-2012 09:40 AM
    Not that I ever wanted an iPhone....But I can now tell you that my S3 is A LOT better than the iPhone 5! And I have now had it for 5-6 months!
    09-14-2012 09:42 AM
    The Apple hate is hilarious because every time people in this forum say Apple will fail, Apple copies android (that's the really funny part, seeing where android got it's start from). Then you see comparisons to Apple failing like RIM and every time they break the sales records. Blow them off the roof. Then the thread always follows Blind Fan boys there not real new customers just the same people buying more phones and all that crap. Oh please keep filling this forum up you guys are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-14-2012 09:49 AM
    The Apple hate is hilarious because every time people in this forum say Apple will fail, Apple copies android (that's the really funny part, seeing where android got it's start from). Then you see comparisons to Apple failing like RIM and every time they break the sales records. Blow them off the roof. Then the thread always follows Blind Fan boys there not real new customers just the same people buying more phones and all that crap. Oh please keep filling this forum up you guys are awesome.

Does it bother you that Android users feel that way about Apple? Please explain?
    09-14-2012 09:54 AM
    No it's hilarious Android users take the time to do the same routine every year. This should be labeled iPhone hate day. The day after its announcement seriously. LoL

09-14-2012 10:03 AM
    No it's hilarious Android users take the time to do the same routine every year. This should be labeled iPhone hate day. The day after its announcement seriously. LoL

>.>

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
    09-14-2012 10:04 AM
80 1234