09-15-2012 01:50 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    No it's hilarious Android users take the time to do the same routine every year. This should be labeled iPhone hate day. The day after its announcement seriously. LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's hilarious is that you took the time to sign up and register for these forums just to say these things. Of course the ANDROID forums are going to be full of ANDROID fans who think ANDROID is better for them than ios. What did you expect? If you want to read comments from people who love the iPhone, go to an iPhone forum.
    LOL

Bionic'd from my tapatalk.
    trter10-imore likes this.
    09-14-2012 10:09 AM
    What's hilarious is that you took the time to sign up and register for these forums just to say these things. Of course the ANDROID forums are going to be full of ANDROID fans who think ANDROID is better for them than ios. What did you expect? If you want to read comments from people who love the iPhone, go to an iPhone forum.
    LOL

No, if you look closely, hes been a member here since Nov. 2009 actually. I do agree with your other sentiment about going to an iphone forum if he dislikes (or finds hilarious) what Android users post here. I wouldn't be in an Apple forum expecting them to talk nice about Android.
    09-14-2012 10:33 AM
    LOL

You'd think he'd already know that and have a bit more sense considering he thinks he's a "phonemaster" XD

Besides he's doing the same thing to us that he claims we're doing. Being a fanboy and dissing other people that like a different phone brand :P

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums
    09-14-2012 10:35 AM
    If the Iphone 5 had a led notification light, and widgets I might consider it, but I am VERY happy with my S3, coming from an Ip4
    Yeh ifone should have a light by now
    09-15-2012 01:23 PM
    Both OS platforms appeal to different audiences and perform well. Apple owners like the pre-packaged, closed ecosystem that, in this latest iteration, made some good updates but only those necessary to keep up with the competition and not the next generation enhancements that had been the hallmark of their innovative culture in the past. Overall, the i5 is the i4s updated to compete and being marketed as a major leap forward. Apple owners prefer more shallow learning curves that once setup is complete, the phone does the rest with no further involvement. They like being told what they need and how they want. No expandability of memory and very limited customization potential are symbols of user control which appear to be frowned upon, thus limited personal choice. Both OS platforms have their fan boys that I have noticed since transitioning from RIM with the GS3. Fan boys aside, Apple owners are only tolerant of opinions that are consistent with their own and anyone else is blasphemy. They will resort to personal and vicious attacks rather than discuss opinions on their merits.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
    MangoPowah likes this.
    09-15-2012 01:50 PM
80 ... 234