12-16-2012 07:11 PM
78 ... 234
tools

You can actually do more with a jailbroken iphone then a rooted android device. The reason is because ios has crap ton of jailbreak Devs and they put out a lot of tweaks and apps. That's why I find it stupid when ppl say they love their android device cuz they can customize and with the iphone you can't. When you jailbreak a ios device there's tons of customization and tweaks you can do. If you root on android you're sure going to jailbreak if you move to ios. I learned a lot about ios from looking at videos on youtube just today since I'm thinking of trying the iphone 5.
    Jailbreaking and customizing an iPhone will turn it into a slow, glitchy, useless piece of crap. Jailbreak devs for iOS pale in comparison in numbers to Android devs. Want to know why? Because 99% percent of nerds who program tweaks and hacks wouldn't touch an iPhone with a 10 foot pole. Just take a look on /g.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
    10-15-2012 03:11 PM
    let me first ask you few thing----- does carring a charger every where bother you? does putting a huge battery pack on back of your iphone 5 that makes it looks like a huge brick bother you?
    and you have to make a choice of how much memory to have in your iphone 5 with no future memory upgrade does that bother you? and fyi the lithium battery that is inside the iphone is not swapable
    if it fails to hold charge you will need to take it to a apple store and its covered only 1 year which most of the lithium battery by that time will wear out and not able to hold charge and bear in mind your contract will be 2 years to get a discount on iphone 5 if the battery goes bad which they all do then you need to pay arm and a leg and take it to apple store !!!! now if you are willing to bear with these handicap then you should get a iphone 5

now if you decide to get sgs3 the you memory you can get a 16gb memory and purchase a 64gb hc memory card for upgrade! =90gb wow
    you can buy additional battery ,i perfer 2 extra battery with external charger so i dont need to fight with other apple iphone user in starbucks and fighting for the power outlet table!
    not to mention sgs3 fast procecessor and 2 gb of ram which that is waht i have in a laptop and above all the price!!!! of the samsung galaxy s 3
    i can watch a move on my phone and listening to music on the train and all i have to do is open the back cover and swap my extra battery and voala!!!
    12-16-2012 07:02 PM
    let me first ask you few thing----- does carring a charger every where bother you? does putting a huge battery pack on back of your iphone 5 that makes it looks like a huge brick bother you?
    and you have to make a choice of how much memory to have in your iphone 5 with no future memory upgrade does that bother you? and fyi the lithium battery that is inside the iphone is not swapable
    if it fails to hold charge you will need to take it to a apple store and its covered only 1 year which most of the lithium battery by that time will wear out and not able to hold charge and bear in mind your contract will be 2 years to get a discount on iphone 5 if the battery goes bad which they all do then you need to pay arm and a leg and take it to apple store !!!! now if you are willing to bear with these handicap then you should get a iphone 5

now if you decide to get sgs3 the you memory you can get a 16gb memory and purchase a 64gb hc memory card for upgrade! =90gb wow
    you can buy additional battery ,i perfer 2 extra battery with external charger so i dont need to fight with other apple iphone user in starbucks and fighting for the power outlet table!
    not to mention sgs3 fast procecessor and 2 gb of ram which that is waht i have in a laptop and above all the price!!!! of the samsung galaxy s 3
    i can watch a move on my phone and listening to music on the train and all i have to do is open the back cover and swap my extra battery and voala!!!
    It's extremely easy to replace a battery in most apple devices and my 4S still held a charge a year in. Don't give your experiences as fact.

Sent from Big Red
    12-16-2012 07:11 PM
78 ... 234