Best SMS app for s3?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
If you use MMS or Group messages give Go SMS pro a try. The stock app F's up group messages....

great thing with Go Sms is that if your friends use it too, you can send pics, voice etc within a normal sms (not mms) so it comes out of your text allowance or is at least cheaper than mms :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
a "doodle" on Go Sms
uploadfromtaptalk1347586905125.jpg

its a lighthouse by the way, my drawing sucks :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I use the stock app and really like it

What does the NFL and Brokeback Mountain have in common? The Cowboys suck...

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol, i never used that app but I've heard of it a lot

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

whatsapp was great when all our friends had dangleberrys and we had BBM envy but now that bb is dying out and most people have unlimited sms, its used a lot less (here anyway)

cjsmoove

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
one great thing about the custom sms apps (on Go anyway) is if you have bad eyes or have problems reading text while drunk, you can set the font to be HUGE and use any font and background colour possible from a light-grid :)

You can do this with the stock app as well.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Stock.... I like the GS3 features... Just put the phone to my face to call from text.... I kinda got tired of changing text apps... Cause every time I had to wipe a phone you have to set it up all again... Smh

Sent from my GS3....

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
+1 to Go SMS Pro!

Been using it a while now and I love it. If only I could get MMS to work...I can send but I can not get them! Otherwise I love it.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Stock.... I like the GS3 features... Just put the phone to my face to call from text.... I kinda got tired of changing text apps... Cause every time I had to wipe a phone you have to set it up all again... Smh

Sent from my GS3....

Go has backup to ext sd option mate ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
+1 to Go SMS Pro!

Been using it a while now and I love it. If only I could get MMS to work...I can send but I can not get them! Otherwise I love it.

i just read how to fix it on this very forum mate, i un-checked "preserve image resolution" in "mms settings" :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22