samsung galaxy S3 case

ddt34

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I'm needing some finding a tough case for my s3. I'm looking for something like the element case for the iPhone. Any suggestions

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Seidio has a new case coming out for the SIII that is supposed to be waterproof and dust proof with a built in screen protector and camera lens protector. Check it out @ www.seidio.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Seidio has a new case coming out for the SIII that is supposed to be waterproof and dust proof with a built in screen protector and camera lens protector. Check it out @ www.seidio.com

That looks nice. I hope it doesn't cost too much..... Feels weird dropping $80 for a phone case.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I got the Acase Superleggera at Amazon for $15 and I'm very happy with it.. Amazon.com: Acase Samsung Galaxy S3 Case - Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection (Black/Black) (Fits AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon): Cell Phones & Accessories

Dual layer, inner case covers buttons that are easy to use, outer case comes in a variety of colors and fits very nicely. It does add a little more bulk to the phone but it's also protecting it. I've had a couple of drops where the phone landed face down without any damage to the phone or case. And as you can see, many good reviews from other customers too :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I got the Acase Superleggera at Amazon for $15 and I'm very happy with it.. Amazon.com: Acase Samsung Galaxy S3 Case - Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection (Black/Black) (Fits AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon): Cell Phones & Accessories

Dual layer, inner case covers buttons that are easy to use, outer case comes in a variety of colors and fits very nicely. It does add a little more bulk to the phone but it's also protecting it. I've had a couple of drops where the phone landed face down without any damage to the phone or case. And as you can see, many good reviews from other customers too :)

might have a look for that on Amazon UK mate, thanks ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

tony477g

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought the OB commuter, havent put it to the test (and dont want to) but pretty good design, comes with a screen protector but not sure if i want to use it

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

This is a very smart person and speaks the truth!! :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
id have to go for the black lol. blue, purple look mingin' :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Got my phone on Sunday....was planning on getting a case tomorrow....phone popped out of my chest pocket, landed on it's back. Screen shattered. The digitizer still works, but it's going to cost me $329 to get it fixed. Tough lesson for me, but with my track record with phones, it's par for the course. Those of you that are "just thinking" about getting a case.....I HIGHLY recommend it. Worst part is I didn't get mine at a Bell Mobility store, and I didn't have a chance to get into one to get the accidental damage insurance. I need a beer or 3. Other than that...I love this phone :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Got my phone on Sunday....was planning on getting a case tomorrow....phone popped out of my chest pocket, landed on it's back. Screen shattered. The digitizer still works, but it's going to cost me $329 to get it fixed. Tough lesson for me, but with my track record with phones, it's par for the course. Those of you that are "just thinking" about getting a case.....I HIGHLY recommend it. Worst part is I didn't get mine at a Bell Mobility store, and I didn't have a chance to get into one to get the accidental damage insurance. I need a beer or 3. Other than that...I love this phone :D

mate..... take out online insurance, report your phone lost/stolen to police, get incident number and make insurance claim.
ive done it several times.
get expensive insurance with a very low (cant remember what americans call it but we call it "excess"... is it "deductable"?)
do that mate. dont report it as broken or you wont get a brand new phone.... say it was in a zipped coat pocket and when you went to use it, it was gone ;) good luck bro

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox samsung galaxy s3 defender series case

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox samsung galaxy s3 defender series case

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

I tried a defender and am considering returning it bc it constantly gets dust under the screen protector.

Do you guys have that issue and has anyone just removed the built in?

Thanks all

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a case that makes my phone look like a NES controller.

uploadfromtaptalk1347589250526.jpg

I'm working on my procrastination issues, you just wait and see!

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. Also the device doesn't have a good fit inside the case. This is why I'm going to get the new case from Seidio for the S3.

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I was too tired to figure out why the picture went upside down.

What does the NFL and Brokeback Mountain have in common? The Cowboys suck...

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
mate..... take out online insurance, report your phone lost/stolen to police, get incident number and make insurance claim.
ive done it several times.
get expensive insurance with a very low (cant remember what americans call it but we call it "excess"... is it "deductable"?)
do that mate. dont report it as broken or you wont get a brand new phone.... say it was in a zipped coat pocket and when you went to use it, it was gone ;) good luck bro

Dude....you're suggesting fraud....I just went out and got it fixed, bought a Defender Otterbox, then put insurance on it. I take responsibility for my own actions...but thanks for trying to help! :D

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I just came to Android from BlackBerry units. I am really bad with phones too. I got a defender case for this but I know that GS III is not the same sock proof unit as the Bold 9900 with smaller screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol