I wanted iphone 5 to have NFC!!

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Face it apple has the following and them getting NFC would have really pushed this tech... But I bet we will see it in iphone 5s and Apple is working on out doing Samsungs sharing features until then... So as we seen siri as the main featured update on the 4S I bet we will see some kind of NFC hub like Samsungs on the 5s

Sent from my GS3....

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I wish u could get nominated as a mod here so I could suspend accounts posting threads in the wrong forum

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

Roffles

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Face it apple has the following and them getting NFC would have really pushed this tech... But I bet we will see it in iphone 5s and Apple is working on out doing Samsungs sharing features until then... So as we seen siri as the main featured update on the 4S I bet we will see some kind of NFC hub like Samsungs on the 5s

Sent from my GS3....

With over 20 million Galaxy S3's sold and pretty much a solid guarantee that all future Android phones will have NFC -- I think Android's dominating market share will ensure that NFC has a bright future.

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Holy Crap! Enough threads about the iPhone 5 in here! Can we have like one thread to b*tch about the iPhone 5??

Last edited:

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Holy Crap! Enough threads about the iPhone 5 in here! Can we have like one thread to about the iPhone 5??

Then don't read them....... As much as I hate apple(as a company for their practices) .... It's kind of a big deal... Your phone wouldn't be what it is if not for the iphone... I hate to say but it's true...

Next time keep roaming post.. you have that ability you know.... It's actually faster than taking the time to comment on it

Sent from my GS3....

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
With over 20 million Galaxy S3's sold and pretty much a solid guarantee that all future Android phones will have NFC -- I think Android's dominating market share will ensure that NFC has a bright future.

Yea... But apple would have pushed to another level,... But I feel ya

Sent from my GS3....

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Then don't read them....... As much as I hate apple(as a company for their practices) .... It's kind of a big deal... Your phone wouldn't be what it is if not for the iphone... I hate to say but it's true...

Next time keep roaming post.. you have that ability you know.... It's actually faster than taking the time to comment on it

Sent from my GS3....

I'm posting because I want to make a point to you. There's like 5 other current threads about the iPhone 5... if you want to make a random remark then post in one of those!

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm posting because I want to make a point to you. There's like 5 other current threads about the iPhone 5... if you want to make a random remark then post in one of those!

Lmao... I'm a grown man!!!! If I wanna create my own thread I will..Didn't know you were the thread police... Smh...

This was more about hopes of NFC taking off via iphone vs just talking ish about the iPhone....... Difference..

Sent from my GS3....

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Lmao... I'm a grown man!!!! If I wanna create my own thread I will..Didn't know you were the thread police... Smh...

This was more about hopes of NFC taking off via iphone vs just talking ish about the iPhone....... Difference..

Sent from my GS3....

If you're a grown man then you should understand how annoying it is to come to a forum for the Samsung Galaxy S3... and see some attention seeker making yet another iPhone 5 thread just to say "OMGZ... IPHONEZ... WHY U NO HAZ NFC???".

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

But thanks for the post... You just help push this thread to the top for more people to see ;-)

Sent from my GS3....

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
If you're a grown man then you should understand how annoying it is to come to a forum for the Samsung Galaxy S3... and see some attention seeker making yet another iPhone 5 thread just to say "OMGZ... IPHONEZ... WHY U NO HAZ NFC???".

You come on my post.... Trolling... And I'm the attention seeker? ..... Ok.. Have a good one

Sent from my GS3....

Last edited:

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site

Man speaks the truth. Just sayin'.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my GS3....

+1 mate

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Man speaks the truth. Just sayin'.

Didn't disagree that it's possible that it could be annoying..... That's your opinion... but to take the time to post in it .... When u both could just ignore it and flick you thumb to the next post...... is more annoying....

If there are post in a GS3 section about iphone 5 its clear that people want to talk about it.. Who happen to own a GS3

I'm just saying too

Sent from my GS3....

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i could post a topic about knitting lol and (i hope) it would soon vanish from first page due to lack of interest. its called democracy ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star