09-15-2012 11:13 AM
43 12
tools
    Face it apple has the following and them getting NFC would have really pushed this tech... But I bet we will see it in iphone 5s and Apple is working on out doing Samsungs sharing features until then... So as we seen siri as the main featured update on the 4S I bet we will see some kind of NFC hub like Samsungs on the 5s

Sent from my GS3....
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-13-2012 02:05 PM
    09-13-2012 02:34 PM
    LOL, that's funny. Shows how much people actually know about their phones sometimes.
    the1m.polo likes this.
    09-13-2012 02:41 PM
    I wish u could get nominated as a mod here so I could suspend accounts posting threads in the wrong forum

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    NickLippert likes this.
    09-13-2012 02:57 PM
    Face it apple has the following and them getting NFC would have really pushed this tech... But I bet we will see it in iphone 5s and Apple is working on out doing Samsungs sharing features until then... So as we seen siri as the main featured update on the 4S I bet we will see some kind of NFC hub like Samsungs on the 5s

Sent from my GS3....
    With over 20 million Galaxy S3's sold and pretty much a solid guarantee that all future Android phones will have NFC -- I think Android's dominating market share will ensure that NFC has a bright future.
    09-13-2012 03:16 PM
    Holy Crap! Enough threads about the iPhone 5 in here! Can we have like one thread to b*tch about the iPhone 5??
    09-13-2012 03:28 PM
    Holy Crap! Enough threads about the iPhone 5 in here! Can we have like one thread to about the iPhone 5??
    Then don't read them....... As much as I hate apple(as a company for their practices) .... It's kind of a big deal... Your phone wouldn't be what it is if not for the iphone... I hate to say but it's true...

Next time keep roaming post.. you have that ability you know.... It's actually faster than taking the time to comment on it

Sent from my GS3....
    Archienj7 and f1nzup like this.
    09-13-2012 04:44 PM
    With over 20 million Galaxy S3's sold and pretty much a solid guarantee that all future Android phones will have NFC -- I think Android's dominating market share will ensure that NFC has a bright future.
    Yea... But apple would have pushed to another level,... But I feel ya

Sent from my GS3....
    09-13-2012 04:45 PM
    Then don't read them....... As much as I hate apple(as a company for their practices) .... It's kind of a big deal... Your phone wouldn't be what it is if not for the iphone... I hate to say but it's true...

Next time keep roaming post.. you have that ability you know.... It's actually faster than taking the time to comment on it

Sent from my GS3....
    I'm posting because I want to make a point to you. There's like 5 other current threads about the iPhone 5... if you want to make a random remark then post in one of those!
    09-13-2012 04:55 PM
    I'm posting because I want to make a point to you. There's like 5 other current threads about the iPhone 5... if you want to make a random remark then post in one of those!
    Lmao... I'm a grown man!!!! If I wanna create my own thread I will..Didn't know you were the thread police... Smh...

This was more about hopes of NFC taking off via iphone vs just talking ish about the iPhone....... Difference..

Sent from my GS3....
    09-13-2012 05:00 PM
    Lmao... I'm a grown man!!!! If I wanna create my own thread I will..Didn't know you were the thread police... Smh...

This was more about hopes of NFC taking off via iphone vs just talking ish about the iPhone....... Difference..

Sent from my GS3....
    If you're a grown man then you should understand how annoying it is to come to a forum for the Samsung Galaxy S3... and see some attention seeker making yet another iPhone 5 thread just to say "OMGZ... IPHONEZ... WHY U NO HAZ NFC???".
    09-13-2012 05:07 PM
    But thanks for the post... You just help push this thread to the top for more people to see ;-)

Sent from my GS3....
    09-13-2012 05:07 PM
    If you're a grown man then you should understand how annoying it is to come to a forum for the Samsung Galaxy S3... and see some attention seeker making yet another iPhone 5 thread just to say "OMGZ... IPHONEZ... WHY U NO HAZ NFC???".
    You come on my post.... Trolling... And I'm the attention seeker? ..... Ok.. Have a good one

Sent from my GS3....
    09-13-2012 05:16 PM
    Man speaks the truth. Just sayin'.
    Roboticz likes this.
    09-13-2012 05:28 PM

Sent from my GS3....
    +1 mate

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    the1m.polo likes this.
    09-13-2012 05:32 PM
    Man speaks the truth. Just sayin'.
    Didn't disagree that it's possible that it could be annoying..... That's your opinion... but to take the time to post in it .... When u both could just ignore it and flick you thumb to the next post...... is more annoying....

If there are post in a GS3 section about iphone 5 its clear that people want to talk about it.. Who happen to own a GS3

I'm just saying too

Sent from my GS3....
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-13-2012 06:16 PM
    09-13-2012 06:18 PM

If there are post in a GS3 section about iphone 5 its clear that people want to make fun of it.. Who happen to own a GS3
    Fixed.
    Roboticz likes this.
    09-13-2012 06:42 PM
    Fixed.
    Nice lol :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    09-13-2012 07:17 PM
    i could post a topic about knitting lol and (i hope) it would soon vanish from first page due to lack of interest. its called democracy

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    the1m.polo likes this.
    09-13-2012 07:22 PM
    Let's all let the mods just do their thing. I had a comment asking a mod to remove someone who constantly talked about the EVO in the galaxy s3 forum and my comment got removed. Lol. The irony.

But as for this thread. I don't think I'd that bad. I feel the same way. The iPhone with NFC would have changed android forever but now NFC won't be as much of a success/world wide
    funkylogik and the1m.polo like this.
    09-13-2012 07:38 PM
    I was really hoping to see the iP5 having NFC just to push it but Apple won't do NFC payment unless it is somehow ran through iTunes so they can put some cash in their pockets with it. Apple will do it but not until they can profit from it.

Sent from my Innovative Galaxy S3
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-13-2012 09:23 PM
    Fixed.
    It's funny how Phil spoke on this on the podcasf tonight(wishing nfc was on the iPhone 5 so it would have taken NFC further) .... Maybe you should complain to him too..... Looks like you miss the point..... It would have helped the GS3

Sent from my GS3....
    Tkbredx likes this.
    09-14-2012 12:14 AM
    i could post a topic about knitting lol and (i hope) it would soon vanish from first page due to lack of interest. its called democracy
    Or people could all respond and question why you posted a thread about knitting, and make it the top post.

I have a novel idea, if the title of a thread peaks your attention, then read it, if not don't.

BTW - this is not directed at Funkylogik - just loved his thought.
    Tkbredx, funkylogik and the1m.polo like this.
    09-14-2012 12:33 AM
    Holy Crap! Enough threads about the iPhone 5 in here! Can we have like one thread to about the iPhone 5??
    Thank you!

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Android Central Forums
    Roboticz and jcp007 like this.
    09-14-2012 12:44 AM
43 12