09-18-2012 09:13 PM
33 12
tools
    @muff thats just a skin, a thin decal to change the colour. il post pics of my cheapo case and the leather (fake leather) snazzy pimp one

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    Well that thin decal looks awesome!

I have sad news though. I went to pick up the phone and apparently there was some error processing something or the other with my account, and they told me they'd sort it out by tomorrow. I'm getting SO impatient lol.

And I do wanna see the pics. Make sure to post em!
    09-17-2012 07:05 PM
    Why hadn't someone said anything about the radio? There is a reason there is a USA version.

You may not have a choice depending on where you live.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.
    I did im pointing it out to the guy that lte may not work with whatever country he is in so the us version might be useless to him for lte

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    09-17-2012 11:28 PM
    speakin of radios, the int' version has an FM Radio for offline radio listening

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-18-2012 08:59 AM
    I did im pointing it out to the guy that lte may not work with whatever country he is in so the us version might be useless to him for lte

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    I think the US LTE band works where I'm at. I still did go with the Int'l version though. Couldn't pass up that quad-core.

speakin of radios, the int' version has an FM Radio for offline radio listening

Dat FM Radio.

I'm getting so annoyed of waiting. I'm supposed to FINALLY get it today but that's in a few hours. I just can't wait.
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-18-2012 10:06 AM
    lookin forward to seein you on gt-i9300 forum mate
    remember itl probably need updated, dont know if theyl still be available OTA (go to about device, check for updates) or try using Kies or Odin on pc. show us a screenshot of "about device" when u get it

09-18-2012 03:12 PM
    lookin forward to seein you on gt-i9300 forum mate
    remember itl probably need updated, dont know if theyl still be available OTA (go to about device, check for updates) or try using Kies or Odin on pc. show us a screenshot of "about device" when u get it

I will! They just called and said it's officially ready for me and to come pick it up. I'm gunna head down there and grab it!
    09-18-2012 03:17 PM
    what time is it there? its like 21:25 here!
    you gona use a custom launcher straight away?

09-18-2012 04:23 PM
    I've got it! It's AMAZING! I'll post pics of it tomorrow as I'ma spend the rest of the night fiddling with it! I'm a bit worried though. I keep seeing my RAM at like 500/780MB. Is that normal? I clear it and it goes down to 400...

Also, I don't have a case nor screen protector for it as the OB Commuter isn't gunna arrive til like 5 more days... Does this thing scratch if i were to put it into my pocket? It's Gorilla Glass 2 isn't it?

Also, what apps do you all recommend? First time android-user here, but I've read/watched alot to know what to do mostly.
    09-18-2012 09:13 PM
33 12