GO SMS Pro and MMS on the S3!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

I am having an issue. I have GO SMS Pro on my S3 and I have been using it for months. However I have found that I can SEND an MMS but I can not have an MMS sent to me....Any ideas from the S3 masses?

I have the ATT version of the S3. Yes I am on the data network and not WiFi. I cant even see how I could download them. I just get nothing. Sorta frustrated with it. I did some research and no anvil! SO here I am!

Thanks for the help guys.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
That's weird since i use it on my 3VO and MMS works fine. Takes a minute to receive the pic and slows the app down to a halt but it works.

Maybe it's a bug in the S3 version of the app?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

Sykotc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Sprint's GSIII & I use GoSmsPro daily, with no issues receiving MMS. The one issue I have is when sending a pic through GoSMS it makes it blurry and unusable on the recipient's end.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i also dont recieve them. APN are fine. the pic just doesnt download. ill try tinkering with that setting mate cheers ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
wow thanks so much Graff. i un-checked it and the pics of my brothers new dog appeared. nice one man i owe you :) x

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
double check your APN mate.
is it a combined internet/mms APN or two separate ones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781