10-30-2012 12:47 PM
57 123
tools
    http://m.engadget.com/2012/09/18/sam...eng_latest_art

Looks like this rumor is a negative.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik and MERCDROID like this.
    09-18-2012 06:51 AM
    Hopefully the rumor is false. How can you expect to sell current devices if you keep announcing new ones? I know a lot of people arent like us who are in the know, but there are some who are waiting for the next Nexus, or the Note 2. Announce the S4, and they will wait to see what that is like, thwarting their purchase. The S3 has sold millions and is still relevant spec-wise. Dont announce the S4 before the holiday season and lose what dollars you could gain on products that you can sell now.
    09-18-2012 07:47 AM
    yup sammy tweeted that its false

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-18-2012 08:43 AM
    I don't care if it does come out in February or not. I am not going to waste my money and time. I like and enjoy my S3 very much and it will last me for the two year contract that I have.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Cliffy44 likes this.
    09-18-2012 09:19 AM
    Samsung officially tweeted that it's false. It sounded to early for them to announce it in February. I knew it had to be false!
    09-18-2012 09:31 AM
    tbh it could have been an apple rumour. would have helped idiots choose the ip5 over the s3!

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    the1m.polo likes this.
    09-18-2012 09:39 AM
    Well, damn.....who would have thunk it.....haha
    09-18-2012 09:53 AM
    Samsung make the proccesors for apple phones? Did i just read that right??? LOL
    09-18-2012 10:35 AM
    Its a rumor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Yea its a rumor.. How many rumors did we hear about the GS3?... Samsung isn't stupid... You know how much money is on the table with the GS3... And how many goals the Samsung owner has set for sales for it.... Any business minded person should know announcing a GS4 will put a hault to sales on the GS3 .... I don't think we will even see it announced till June... At its own event like the GS3.... And why and the hell would they make it 5" when we have the note 2.... Then what's the point of the Note...

I would put money that's it's going to be announcement of multiple colored Note 2's

Sent from my GS3....
    09-18-2012 11:24 AM
    tbh it could have been an apple rumour. would have helped idiots choose the ip5 over the s3!

I swear... Man I swear I was thinking the same thing... I seem to end up in to many chat fights for making such comments... But yes I agree

I hope Sammy releases a statement...... With the recent success of the GS3, we at Samsung are taking this time to continue to research and innovative our series in the Galaxy S line... By understanding the use and response of our loyal customers... With that said we have no plans to announce any future Galaxy S device in the coming months so please enjoy the GS3 and it's success

Funkylogik we be on the same Page man... My brother from another mother... And country...

Sent from my GS3....
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-18-2012 11:29 AM
    Sent from my GS3....
    09-18-2012 11:33 AM
    bro's from a diffrent ho' lol

09-18-2012 11:37 AM
    Samsung make the proccesors for apple phones? Did i just read that right??? LOL
    You read that right. Samsung is Apple's main supplier for a lot of things inside their phones.
    09-18-2012 12:30 PM
    They aren't stealing thunder from Apple. They're just giving credence to iOS users (and people going to iOS from Feature Phones and other Smartphone Platforms) satisfaction with not having to hear about their phone becoming old news 2-4 months after they pre-order it.

Samsung has denied this rumor (Lol), but it does affect the way people think about your products when you're constantly developing devices and effectively downgrading flagships in the mind of the consumer. They did this with the Vibrant and Vibrant 4G on T-Mobile, and a lot of people were not happy about it. HTC was also guilty of the same thing, too, and Motorola was king of releasing phones in breakneck pace (Razr, then Razr Maxx for the win!).
    the1m.polo likes this.
    09-18-2012 12:42 PM
    They aren't stealing thunder from Apple. They're just giving credence to iOS users (and people going to iOS from Feature Phones and other Smartphone Platforms) satisfaction with not having to hear about their phone becoming old news 2-4 months after they pre-order it.

Samsung has denied this rumor (Lol), but it does affect the way people think about your products when you're constantly developing devices and effectively downgrading flagships in the mind of the consumer. They did this with the Vibrant and Vibrant 4G on T-Mobile, and a lot of people were not happy about it. HTC was also guilty of the same thing, too, and Motorola was king of releasing phones in breakneck pace (Razr, then Razr Maxx for the win!).
    Agreed.... In a sense... But I know tons of apple people on the fence about getting a GS3 and this could help apple keep em

reason I got a GS3... Because Samsung finally stood up to all carriers and said this is the GS3... We aren't changing it.. Take it or leave it... Cause you are not getting your own variant.... I had a original Razr... So yea... I hate apple but after the constant HTC releases and the Razr.....Razr Maxx and at the time rumors of HD(now true) I was ready to jump ship... To apple... Cause I wanted a once a year deal... So Samsung saved me on android... And I think they get it.... Let people buy in.. I don't care if they put out mid level phones or even the Note 2...Cause it's a different category.... But nothing from Samsung should top the GS3 for a year or close too when it's time for a GS4 if it's truly a flagship device

Sent from my GS3....
    09-18-2012 03:07 PM
    Samsung Galaxy S4-android-pee-apple-500-x-375.jpg

IF Samsung's announcing a 2/13 release of the GS4, I believe that it's merely a ploy to retain marketshare that might have been daffy enough to have actually considered going to an I-Phone.

My belief is that there are Android users and I-Phone losers.

A February target date will probably actually translate (speculation on my part; although I have made several calls to the head of Samsung's IT department) into a June or July product availability.

Me?

I just got my GS3 as my AT&T free 2 year update; so, unless I wanna pay retail (obscene word - sorry), I'll probably be doing my next upgrade to the GS6 or 7. Maybe the 8. Who knows?
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-18-2012 06:20 PM
    thanks, that pics colours should suit my clock and dock icons once i play with it in Little Photo

09-18-2012 07:23 PM
    After reading the 18 topics we have here at AC on the iPhone 5 there are quite a few people already going for the S3 over the iPhone 5 for their next upgrade. hell all these topics of people saying why the S3 is better make ME wanna get it as my next phone.
    I'm buying one from the market place here, No simultaneous voice and data on iPhab 5 is deal killer for me.
    AZSALUKI likes this.
    09-18-2012 10:29 PM
    Hey guys and gals:

Just read this over on CNN - it appears Samsung is launching the new S4 in February.

Report: Samsung Galaxy S4 due out in February - CNN.com

I am going to scoop the Note 2 up (if Verizon gets it), but this would be awesome too.
    Kinda funny how ppl fell for this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    09-18-2012 10:31 PM
    There releasing to many of the same models burning out the name just like the razr

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    09-18-2012 10:36 PM
    I don't think you read the article, because its main point is that Samsung says it's not releasing it in February.
    09-19-2012 12:18 AM
    Hey guys and gals:

Just read this over on CNN - it appears Samsung is launching the new S4 in February.

Report: Samsung Galaxy S4 due out in February - CNN.com

Its just a rumor and samsung just tweeted yesterday I think that it is not true. I for one hope its not true as a galaxy s phone with a screen bigger than what it is now will not be fun to use. The galaxy note is made for that purpose. Of course I'm still trying to decide if I'm getting the note or the gs3.
    I am going to scoop the Note 2 up (if Verizon gets it), but this would be awesome too.
    09-19-2012 08:17 AM
    I keep underestimating samsungs size and ability... Because i came from a bb where they most likely couldnt afford a marketing department lol... Still not used to believing whats legit and fake regarding news
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-19-2012 09:45 AM
    samsung galaxy s4
    - Exynos 5450 2.0 Ghz (28nm)
    - Mali T658
    - LPDDR3 2GB Ram
    - eMMC Pro Classe 1500
    - 16 mp 1080p camera
    - 4,5" display ClorOled (358 ppi)
    - battery 3200 mAh
    Lte/Lte advanced
    09-21-2012 04:14 AM
    I'm buying one from the market place here, No simultaneous voice and data on iPhab 5 is deal killer for me.
    Im pretty sure That's only on the Verizon model.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    09-21-2012 04:22 AM
57 123