Samsung Galaxy S4

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
lol a US thing? :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Loved courage man. The old cartoon network >>>

As for the banging of the head it seems like Samsung is trying to move to fast and will mess up extremely bad. What they need to do is push the carriers to send out updates fast. Plus I would probably want the s4 and be pissed I spent money on the s3 not even a year before

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
think they should have waited till nearer the time to leak it though. apple are relying on the vast amount of people who are due an upgrade next year and its a LOT. sammy should be bravely punting the s3 as the better phone and then come out with the new one mid-next year i think

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)
After reading the 18 topics we have here at AC on the iPhone 5 there are quite a few people already going for the S3 over the iPhone 5 for their next upgrade. hell all these topics of people saying why the S3 is better make ME wanna get it as my next phone.

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully the rumor is false. How can you expect to sell current devices if you keep announcing new ones? I know a lot of people arent like us who are in the know, but there are some who are waiting for the next Nexus, or the Note 2. Announce the S4, and they will wait to see what that is like, thwarting their purchase. The S3 has sold millions and is still relevant spec-wise. Dont announce the S4 before the holiday season and lose what dollars you could gain on products that you can sell now.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
yup sammy tweeted that its false :)

gabead

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't care if it does come out in February or not. I am not going to waste my money and time. I like and enjoy my S3 very much and it will last me for the two year contract that I have.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
tbh it could have been an apple rumour. would have helped idiots choose the ip5 over the s3!

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Its a rumor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Yea its a rumor.. How many rumors did we hear about the GS3?... Samsung isn't stupid... You know how much money is on the table with the GS3... And how many goals the Samsung owner has set for sales for it.... Any business minded person should know announcing a GS4 will put a hault to sales on the GS3 .... I don't think we will even see it announced till June... At its own event like the GS3.... And why and the hell would they make it 5" when we have the note 2.... Then what's the point of the Note...

I would put money that's it's going to be announcement of multiple colored Note 2's

Sent from my GS3....

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
tbh it could have been an apple rumour. would have helped idiots choose the ip5 over the s3!

I swear... Man I swear I was thinking the same thing... I seem to end up in to many chat fights for making such comments... But yes I agree

I hope Sammy releases a statement...... With the recent success of the GS3, we at Samsung are taking this time to continue to research and innovative our series in the Galaxy S line... By understanding the use and response of our loyal customers... With that said we have no plans to announce any future Galaxy S device in the coming months so please enjoy the GS3 and it's success

Funkylogik we be on the same Page man... My brother from another mother... And country...

Sent from my GS3....

Last edited:

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
They aren't stealing thunder from Apple. They're just giving credence to iOS users (and people going to iOS from Feature Phones and other Smartphone Platforms) satisfaction with not having to hear about their phone becoming old news 2-4 months after they pre-order it.

Samsung has denied this rumor (Lol), but it does affect the way people think about your products when you're constantly developing devices and effectively downgrading flagships in the mind of the consumer. They did this with the Vibrant and Vibrant 4G on T-Mobile, and a lot of people were not happy about it. HTC was also guilty of the same thing, too, and Motorola was king of releasing phones in breakneck pace (Razr, then Razr Maxx for the win!).

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
They aren't stealing thunder from Apple. They're just giving credence to iOS users (and people going to iOS from Feature Phones and other Smartphone Platforms) satisfaction with not having to hear about their phone becoming old news 2-4 months after they pre-order it.

Samsung has denied this rumor (Lol), but it does affect the way people think about your products when you're constantly developing devices and effectively downgrading flagships in the mind of the consumer. They did this with the Vibrant and Vibrant 4G on T-Mobile, and a lot of people were not happy about it. HTC was also guilty of the same thing, too, and Motorola was king of releasing phones in breakneck pace (Razr, then Razr Maxx for the win!).

Agreed.... In a sense... But I know tons of apple people on the fence about getting a GS3 and this could help apple keep em

reason I got a GS3... Because Samsung finally stood up to all carriers and said this is the GS3... We aren't changing it.. Take it or leave it... Cause you are not getting your own variant.... I had a original Razr... So yea... I hate apple but after the constant HTC releases and the Razr.....Razr Maxx and at the time rumors of HD(now true) I was ready to jump ship... To apple... Cause I wanted a once a year deal... So Samsung saved me on android... And I think they get it.... Let people buy in.. I don't care if they put out mid level phones or even the Note 2...Cause it's a different category.... But nothing from Samsung should top the GS3 for a year or close too when it's time for a GS4 if it's truly a flagship device

Sent from my GS3....