The ultimate screen protector

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I had problems with a cheaper version of this. I couldn't see under sunlight with the minimum brightness. I know it's the minimum brightness but that's where my phone is at now l the time even under sunlight.

Dot want to adjust screen brightness often. But probably the problem with mine was it was the $19 from the att store

How is yours?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You have the invisibleshield on under the otterbox defender screen protector?

I ripped out the built in one cause that one does affect the screen quality. The zagg hd covers the screen from edge to edge with like 1mm on each side. But the OB Def. Covers what the shield doesnt,and as for one of the upper post,no. The zagg hd really does feel smooth like glass. I dont know about the others but this does lol. I have a white s3,the glacier Def. and it makes my s3 look really sexy.

Sent from my S3:)

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Which one of the spigen line do you guys think is better regarding fitting, feel and hardness : curved crystal, ultra Crystal or glas?

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I've always used screen protector, no matter the device. Same with this phone, initially at least. When I purchased my S3 at the AT&T store, I got the anti glare screen protector, worked great at protecting, but took a lot away from the screen.

A month went by, and I was gonna switch to a crystal clear protector, once I took the anti glare one off though, it was like a whole new phone! I take real good care of my devices though and have just decided to forego a SP this time around. Display looks beautiful. I've been missing out lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Which one of the spigen line do you guys think is better regarding fitting, feel and hardness : curved crystal, ultra Crystal or glas?

Curved crystal seems like it fits better but it has an orange peel effect. Crystal looks clearest from what I read.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have it. But it gets bends and scratches very easily. it's thinner than the others because of the Curved form, I believe. Would like it to be harder. Like the fit and the feel, though.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Glas is most durable.. It glas just like ur screen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

So from the hardest to softest:
glas, ultra, curved. is is that it? And both curved and glas cover all of the screen? So why would anyone want to buy the curved crystal?

Tayman52

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
You have the invisibleshield on under the otterbox defender screen protector?

When started using the otterbox defenders, I realized really quick that 2 screen protector REALLY affected the screen response... I would have to press really hard to get it to register a touch..... So I would take off the screen protector that came with the otterbox and just use a high end screen protector only

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
When started using the otterbox defenders, I realized really quick that 2 screen protector REALLY affected the screen response... I would have to press really hard to get it to register a touch..... So I would take off the screen protector that came with the otterbox and just use a high end screen protector only

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Same here mate..

Sent from my S3:)

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I got a curved crystal on my phone and love it. Bought a couple extra for spares.

I also have used the ultra nano. Both nice.

Sent from my Innovative Galaxy S3

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
My ultra nano will be here Saturday. Pretty excited to dump this terrible Verizon screen protector.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Madness87

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Be wary of glass protectors, only because unlike other electronics such as digital camera's, your phone will probably be in your pockets, etc. Subject to more "pressure" than other electronics get. I've already accidentally fallen asleep at night and slept on my galaxy s3. It only had an invisible shield on it, but i'm pretty sure, if it had a glass one, the screen would be fine, but the protector would have cracked.

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
The GLAS is not the same as their immensely popular GLAS.t. Someone on XDA pointed this out and it accounts for the sensitivity with the GLAS is so bad. Essentially what is happening is the protections main contact point is the edge of the phone so there is a small gap between the GLAS and the screen, hence the sensitivity issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670