Ok guys, so I upgraded my first Android phone today which is a Galaxy S3 and im lovin it big time! Ive been a blackberry user for 3 years, im a pretty well known member at Crackberry.com (same username) but decided to depart (from blackberry) due to the lack of advanced features found in Android phones and of course apps. A few months ago, I bought an iPhone 4 (off Kijiji to save my upgrade) which was an alright phone but it was a very basic OS but the apps were endless which was the only good part about it. Then finally made the switch to Android today and it couldnt have happened at a better time when the Galaxy S3 was out. Been playing with it all day, battery life is amazing (alot better than my old blackberry torch and iPhone 4), ICS as well and will flash to the new Jelly Bean rom soon but unfortunately Rogers hasnt yet deployed LTE in Winnipeg yet but should be soon though. Bought it at best buy and they transfered my contacts from my iPhone to my new GS3 but refused to transfer my caladar entries as well due to "privacy concerns" (whaaat???). So Ive been trying to figure it out all day but had no luck, so can someone give me a hand with this? I do have a google account but not gmail (hoping I dont have to create a gmail account just for this as im a hotmail user and have been since it 2004 lol). Anyways thanks to all of you for the help in advance .
    09-17-2012 10:15 PM
    Welcome from another RIM user who transitioned to the GS3 on June 21st. I had Outlook on my home PC. I downloaded Kies for Windows from the Samsung Site to transfer all my Outlook contacts and calendar to my Note 10.1.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
    luqman24 likes this.
    09-17-2012 11:06 PM
    ok I will give that a try, thanks!
    09-18-2012 12:11 AM
    It worked!! All my text messages and memos transfered as well!! Thanks alot dude!!!
    09-18-2012 12:43 AM