Couple of days ago i tried taking a picture with the facebook photo taker. Once the picture took the screen went black and just locked up. After about 3 minutes it unlocked itself and it seemed like it was fine. Tried taking another picture and it said there was problems with the camera. Later on i tried turning the camera back on and it said there was a problem with the camera and would automatically click out of itself. Anyone else have similar problems? The only way it fixes itself is if i restart the phone.
    09-18-2012 10:54 PM
    Couple of days ago i tried taking a picture with the facebook photo taker. Once the picture took the screen went black and just locked up. After about 3 minutes it unlocked itself and it seemed like it was fine. Tried taking another picture and it said there was problems with the camera. Later on i tried turning the camera back on and it said there was a problem with the camera and would automatically click out of itself. Anyone else have similar problems? The only way it fixes itself is if i restart the phone.
    Yep, my camera locks up regularly. Anyone got a fix?

Sent from my Nexus 7
    09-19-2012 01:24 AM
    Nobody?
    09-19-2012 01:59 PM
    Just discovered I've been having problems with sharing photos directly to Facebook myself today. Whenever I try to share a photo, it shows in the notification bar that its stuck at either 20% or 40%. Real annoying.
    09-19-2012 08:07 PM
    Just discovered I've been having problems with sharing photos directly to Facebook myself today. Whenever I try to share a photo, it shows in the notification bar that its stuck at either 20% or 40%. Real annoying.
    mine sticks at 0%.. takes like 3 attempts to upload grr.
    also my camera force closes a lot.. hoping JB will fix it..

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-19-2012 09:59 PM
    mine sticks at 0%.. takes like 3 attempts to upload grr.
    also my camera force closes a lot.. hoping JB will fix it..

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    It also does it when I'm trying to upload a video, very frustrating. I posted a video a few days ago? I wonder if it has to do with the AT&T OTA update I received a day or two ago...

One workaround with posting pics on facebook is doing it through flipboard. Doesn't work with videos though.
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-19-2012 10:05 PM
    i havent actualy tried flipboard tbh but ill give it a go thanks
    im not even in US so doubt its a carrier update thing...

09-19-2012 11:16 PM