10-23-2013 09:26 AM
58 123
tools
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008...cUvbUpU2171263

my flip case

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008...cUvbUpU2171263

my home case... check the price! (roughly $1.40) inc delivery
    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-19-2012 07:29 PM
    Best case for samsung galaxy s3?-uploadfromtaptalk1348101139399.jpg
    decalgirl decal.. looks HOT in the black cases

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    SenseMonkey likes this.
    09-19-2012 07:33 PM
    Sorry, duplicate post.
    09-19-2012 08:57 PM
    I can't see the point of a big tough case like an Otterbox that adds a whole lot of unnecessary bulk and weight by protecting the hard-to-break polycarbonate rear but just has a stupid piece of cling wrap for the relatively fragile screen. A good case should have a flap or cover for the front.
    09-21-2012 02:47 PM
    I can't see the point of a big tough case like an Otterbox that adds a whole lot of unnecessary bulk and weight by protecting the hard-to-break polycarbonate rear but just has a stupid piece of cling wrap for the relatively fragile screen. A good case should have a flap or cover for the front.
    I actually like the extra weight; the thickness not so much but the extra weight is very handy to me cause w/o the case on i feel as if im holding paper and i fealt like i woulda droped it at any given moment. All in all the phone looks sexy w/ the color scheme of the case also.

Sent from my S3(:
    09-21-2012 03:05 PM
    Pretty happy with the diztronic case I got.
    09-21-2012 03:27 PM
    Love my black and red vaja case

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    09-21-2012 04:20 PM
    Do you think otterbox is the best for my samsung galaxy s3?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    It all depends.. If ya want class or just a case for everyday use... Look at my post.. Ultimate case.. For class.. Spigen leather pouch case.. Ive got 23 cruzerlite cases.. There's 5 different ones.. You got cruzerlite tpu cases..... then the spigen bumper case, lighter than air case, and my favorite leather pouch case... Att spec cases... Box wave bumper case... Then the ultimate lighter than air ROMNEY RYAN CASE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Best case for samsung galaxy s3?-uploadfromtaptalk1348274528869.jpg   Best case for samsung galaxy s3?-uploadfromtaptalk1348274543108.jpg   Best case for samsung galaxy s3?-uploadfromtaptalk1348274556071.jpg   Best case for samsung galaxy s3?-uploadfromtaptalk1348274566045.jpg   Best case for samsung galaxy s3?-uploadfromtaptalk1348274577029.jpg  

evq.003 likes this.
    09-21-2012 07:45 PM
    Thnx man can you post more pictures of it?
    With bigger shots so that i can see it with many angles

09-22-2012 09:53 AM
    I'm waiting for the new Obex from Seidio. The convert from them is pretty good too. I'm not very happy with the OB Defender right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Hey man can you show me some photos if you already have your obex i think i like it than ob

09-22-2012 10:28 AM
    Doesn't give much protection but I liked the basic flip top. Only didn't realize until later that it blocks the front facing camera (not a big deal) and the notification led which sucked ... but both were easily remedied with a Dremel
    Attached Thumbnails Best case for samsung galaxy s3?-p1010214.jpg  
    10-09-2012 12:55 PM
    Not to be lobbing grenades but asking if the Otterbox is the best case for your phone is kinda like asking if the Ferrari F12berlinetta is the best car for you. While some would say Oh Yeah!, you might have a family of 6 miniature terrorists, better suited to the Hummer H3, or the Chrysler Town & Country Mini-Van.

That said, the Otterbox is a well built case that offers a lot of protection, but it may be overkill for what you really need. I personally just needed modest protection and a bit of added grip, along with a 2-way kickstand, about $7.00 delivered...

coachpelkey likes this.
    11-26-2012 08:32 AM
    I have now spent probably 5 hours researching cases. My requirements are: 1) good protection, 2) rotating beltclip, 3) kickstand, 4) ability to use my Akron car mount with case on, 5) phone faces outward when in beltclip so I can see who is calling without removing phone from holster

I had narrowed it down to the Otterbox Defender and the Seidio Active until I read the 13 page thread on the Galaxy S3 accessory forums "What case is everybody using?"(page 8 towards the bottom are the posts regarding this issue). Some OB Defender users did not like the fingerprint smudging on the screen cover and since I use an anti-fingerprint smudge screen protector on my Galaxy I (AT&T Captivate) that eliminated the Defender for me. If that issue was not a deal breaker for me I would order the Defender. Removing the Defender screen protector apparently is not a viable option because it leaves the adhesive material. I can't stand fingerprint smudges and am willing to compromise the screen clarity to use an anti fingerprint smudge screen protector. I do not use my phone for video vewing or entertainment, just for phone and business purposes.

I use a Body Glove case on my Captivate that I would purchase for my S3 but very unfortunately Body Glove doesn't make the same one I have for the S3. What I really like about it is the kickstand is part of the beltclip and the beltclip is quickly detachable to use my car mount. There is no holster as there is with both the Defender and Seidio Active, just the detachable beltclip. In addition, the rotating feature of the beltclip allows the kickstand to be used in either portrait or landscape orientation, the Seido kickstand is only landscape orientation. When I use the Captivate I use the beltclip as a handle. So as best as I can research I will have to compromise by using a holster and losing the portrait kickstand orientation and pay over twice as much as I paid for the Body Glove case 2 years ago.

One other case I found very interesting but it doesn't have a kickstand is this Rokform Rokbed Rokbed v3 Samsung Galaxy S3 Case with integrated lock mechanism, mountable accessories, anti-slip grip, detachable lanyard and magnet kit.
    11-26-2012 08:48 AM
    If you are need of heavy case, you can go with otterbox case. It depends on your usage of phone. Do you frequently drop the phone?
    I write simple ( not extensive) reviews on phone case, you can check here Samsung Galaxy Cases and Covers.
    I have also checked otterbox at stores. You can check similar cases here OtterBox | Samsung Galaxy Cases
    11-27-2012 12:58 PM
    Hi DM51,

Using a case depends on person to person. If you are rough user of a phone( building workers, Form workers) and still in need of great features of Galaxy s3 phones. You have to go with tough/Hard cases. Check the cases here Samsung Galaxy Cases and Covers
    11-27-2012 01:02 PM
    Amazon.com: Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S3/S3 - White: Cell Phones & Accessories

URBAN ARMOR GEAR (Their direct website if you wanna see HQ photos and other colors.)

Best case ever. I have had the Otterbox Defender, commuter and a TON of lower level cases. This one blows them all out of the water!
    coachpelkey likes this.
    11-27-2012 01:29 PM
    Amazon.com: Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S3/S3 - White: Cell Phones & Accessories

URBAN ARMOR GEAR (Their direct website if you wanna see HQ photos and other colors.)

Best case ever. I have had the Otterbox Defender, commuter and a TON of lower level cases. This one blows them all out of the water!
    Does that case has a lip around the screen because it sure looks like it doesn't! If you were running and dropped your phone on the screen side, kiss that baby good bye!! Cool looking case otherwise but not for a professional. More for the HS/College crowd.
    11-27-2012 01:54 PM
    If you have the blue get the green and black/blue case,its sick. lol.

My one x is better then your one x!!
    /
    D:
    \
    11-27-2012 02:06 PM
    Does that case has a lip around the screen because it sure looks like it doesn't! If you were running and dropped your phone on the screen side, kiss that baby good bye!! Cool looking case otherwise but not for a professional. More for the HS/College crowd.
    Yes there is. I will be posting a review of this case very soon! It fits like a glove and its a sold feel in the hand! I say get one...If you don't like it you can always send it back. Their CS is also GREAT like Otterbox is. I did a fake return for my blog and they got me a replacement within 5 days of the email being sent. They are in it to win and we have a winner here!
    11-27-2012 04:08 PM

I'm looking at the reflex series... My hands are too small for this massive phone in a commuter or defender.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    11-29-2012 08:53 PM
    Yes there is. I will be posting a review of this case very soon! It fits like a glove and its a sold feel in the hand! I say get one...If you don't like it you can always send it back. Their CS is also GREAT like Otterbox is. I did a fake return for my blog and they got me a replacement within 5 days of the email being sent. They are in it to win and we have a winner here!
    This doesn't look like it has a screen protector. Can you get a belt clip?
    01-04-2013 01:17 PM
    is that the otter box?
    sorry kinda dumb question but i wanna be sure
    01-08-2013 01:24 AM

I live and die by Otterbox, no only the best case to protect your device, but best customer service and warranty replacement EVER!
    Personally I LIKE the bulk the defender adds to my phone, and I love the fact I loose no voice quality with it.. UNLIKE the Sedio water proof case which is just a MESS.
    Otterbox is what you want. It's well worth it!
    01-08-2013 03:07 AM

No holster, no built on screen protector. But to each is own
    01-08-2013 03:09 AM
    I just use one of these protective films from mumbai for the front, thats all. Wouldnt want to add weight and bulkyness.
    01-08-2013 03:19 AM
58 123