Best case for samsung galaxy s3?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Amazon.com: Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S3/S3 - White: Cell Phones & Accessories

URBAN ARMOR GEAR (Their direct website if you wanna see HQ photos and other colors.)

Best case ever. I have had the Otterbox Defender, commuter and a TON of lower level cases. This one blows them all out of the water!

Does that case has a lip around the screen because it sure looks like it doesn't! If you were running and dropped your phone on the screen side, kiss that baby good bye!! Cool looking case otherwise but not for a professional. More for the HS/College crowd.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Does that case has a lip around the screen because it sure looks like it doesn't! If you were running and dropped your phone on the screen side, kiss that baby good bye!! Cool looking case otherwise but not for a professional. More for the HS/College crowd.

Yes there is. I will be posting a review of this case very soon! It fits like a glove and its a sold feel in the hand! I say get one...If you don't like it you can always send it back. Their CS is also GREAT like Otterbox is. I did a fake return for my blog and they got me a replacement within 5 days of the email being sent. They are in it to win and we have a winner here!

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Do you think otterbox is the best for my samsung galaxy s3?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

I'm looking at the reflex series... My hands are too small for this massive phone in a commuter or defender.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

SuperTone

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes there is. I will be posting a review of this case very soon! It fits like a glove and its a sold feel in the hand! I say get one...If you don't like it you can always send it back. Their CS is also GREAT like Otterbox is. I did a fake return for my blog and they got me a replacement within 5 days of the email being sent. They are in it to win and we have a winner here!

This doesn't look like it has a screen protector. Can you get a belt clip?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Do you think otterbox is the best for my samsung galaxy s3?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

I live and die by Otterbox, no only the best case to protect your device, but best customer service and warranty replacement EVER!
Personally I LIKE the bulk the defender adds to my phone, and I love the fact I loose no voice quality with it.. UNLIKE the Sedio water proof case which is just a MESS.
Otterbox is what you want. It's well worth it!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Best case is subjective. It's a tradeoff between protection and bulk. Otterbox Defender and Seidio Convert offer excellent protection, but I wouldn't want to carry them in my pocket. Both are offered with a belt clip.

Personally I like the Seidio Active dual layer case with kickstand. Decent protection, pocketable, only adds 4.4mm.

It's a BIG phone, and really, shouldn't be something you just jam in your pocket anyway. Why is everyone so worried about their phone having some added weight or bulk. Maybe you are all made of money and can afford to drop your phone and buy a new one, rather than have the bulk or weight of a good case.

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I?m not worried about that, I just don?t like it. And as I protect my screen, I can?t see the issue here. And the back is replacable at any time, so, if there are any scratches, I really wouldn?t mind replacing it for a now one that costs about 8 Euros here.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I?m not worried about that, I just don?t like it. And as I protect my screen, I can?t see the issue here. And the back is replacable at any time, so, if there are any scratches, I really wouldn?t mind replacing it for a now one that costs about 8 Euros here.

Depending how you drop it and on what surface, you may end up having a lot more to replace than than a scratched backing plate
without a durable case. But, to each is own :)

Noonly Pabarea

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My suggestion for best case for galaxy s3 is Protective Survivor Case with Stand for SAMSUNG Galaxy S3, I got the gray one with white belt, it's a ideal S3 case for sport enthusiatst ...

griffin-survivor-military-duty-protective-case-with-stand-for-samsung-galaxy-s3.jpg

It spent me $35 on theideasforgift.com

davidcarry123

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
My personal choice for my samsung smart phone is not to bulk yet gives a lot of protection to my phone. I used otterbox before but just like I have said I dont like to look bulky so changed it to a cool phone case which I bought it here: Phone Coverz Shop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae