Latest Samsung Ad About People Lining Up For The iPhone 5

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes I caught a good laugh from this video.. I have to give Samsung a thumbs up for making the best of things considering what has transpired in the past few weeks/months...

That was a awesome video, you go Samsung.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Love it. Hilarious. Just like the other guy said... it reminds me of the Mac vs PC commercials Apple used to put out but with phones and Apple in the receiving end. Perfect

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok, first off I have waited in line not once, but twice for Apple products. I waited for iPad2 and iPhone 4S. I am not a lemming, however I wanted to experience the hype for the fun of it. When I bought my iPad3 I pre-ordered and had it shipped.

With that said, I laughed my a$$ off when I saw this spot. My wife actually pointed it out to me and had me look it up on Youtube. I had seen this post, but skipped by it. My wife thinks it is brilliant and funny too. She is a HUGE Apple fan. I asked her if she now wants my phone. She said no, but not quite as forcefully as before, lol!!!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
good points by everyone :)
especialy the best bit being him holding place in line for his parents lol. thats what makes me think most of a simpsons parody of an election but it gets the point across i suppose :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
good points by everyone :)
especialy the best bit being him holding place in line for his parents lol. thats what makes me think most of a simpsons parody of an election but it gets the point across i suppose :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)
Made me chuckle. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon