02-12-2019 02:00 AM
9,392 ... 107108109110111 ...
tools
    Yes I'm new to this thread. No I live at the end of the Bronx.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    cool. i always see it as old tennament buildings (like we get here in Glasgow) with dudes chillin on the stairs beat-boxin lol (total stereotype) does it still have its bad areas?
    i live in murder capital of western europe lol.. not sure if im proud of that or not.. welcome to our thread
    so are you bit of a phone geek? you ever watch Flossycarter on youtube?
    he does phone reviews n think hes from the bronx or queens

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-11-2012 10:04 PM
    me and worse

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    ive snorted mostly everything (legal, Mods)

11-11-2012 10:05 PM
    Cinnamon challenge is hilarious. Me and a group of buds did it. We all failed. This girl did it with us. She was some how successful at doing it.

Made me think...
    funkylogik and MangoPowah like this.
    11-11-2012 10:08 PM
    You guys should check out Punch Hero on Google Play... Fun game, it's a boxing game. Best part is you can create a character with a custom face (of your friend for example) and fight against them. Good if someone ticks you off in real life

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    11-11-2012 10:22 PM
    You guys should check out Punch Hero on Google Play... Fun game, it's a boxing game. Best part is you can create a character with a custom face (of your friend for example) and fight against them. Good if someone ticks you off in real life

oh id make it my "victim"/accuser! i already have my punchball set to his hight n its him i imagine when i jab it heavily

MangoPowah and xlDeMoNiClx like this.
    11-11-2012 10:29 PM
    Cinnamon challenge is hilarious. Me and a group of buds did it. We all failed. This girl did it with us. She was some how successful at doing it.

Made me think...
    think non-postable stuff?

MangoPowah likes this.
    11-11-2012 10:30 PM
    Just finished cleaning up the kitchen... Thought I'd give my mom a little break

A LOT more tedious than I thought it would be... My back is sore, I feel old

Uncle Louie likes this.
    11-12-2012 12:19 AM
    11-12-2012 12:42 AM
    Laughed my butt off...

I don't see what the problem is though, the baby's still pretty cute

Anyway, you check out Gurren Lagann yet?

11-12-2012 12:52 AM
    Just finished cleaning up the kitchen... Thought I'd give my mom a little break

A LOT more tedious than I thought it would be... My back is sore, I feel old

dummy, should have put a youtube playlist on ur N7 or somethin.
    i find its ok cleaning 1ce u get started + if u hav entertainment

11-12-2012 01:52 AM
    lol i think its fair enough. she didnt tell him she'd had surgery n had ugly jeans.
    its like padded bras but worse

n im FINALY gona ask (hoped sum1 else would) wtf is Gurren Laugen???????

MangoPowah likes this.
    11-12-2012 01:55 AM
    dummy, should have put a youtube playlist on ur N7 or somethin.
    i find its ok cleaning 1ce u get started + if u hav entertainment

I had my phone in my sweater pocket (yup, so cold around the house I'm in a sweater ) and had my earbuds pumped up loud

funkylogik likes this.
    11-12-2012 01:56 AM
    lol i think its fair enough. she didnt tell him she'd had surgery n had ugly jeans.
    its like padded bras but worse

n im FINALY gona ask (hoped sum1 else would) wtf is Gurren Laugen???????

My favorite anime. But in my sig's case, it's the main mecha (giant robot) used in the show. A couple posts back I posted a quick vid showing it (since I made a reference to it) if you want, I could repost

11-12-2012 02:01 AM
    no its ok, i now understand that youre social's #1 nerd x

MangoPowah likes this.
    11-12-2012 02:10 AM
    kiddin on mate.
    repost plz

11-12-2012 02:11 AM
    wish we wer on g+ so i could describe the tomfoolery Clairs upto next2me lol.... we should get a messanger group goin but i feel it would kill this thread n make it cliquey (private jokes etc)
    wish i could do a hangout without pc/broadband
    did youz get round to doin one?

11-12-2012 02:15 AM
    Nope, not as of yet. Still waiting on everyone else. :P

Anyway, my silence was because I was looking for a screen protector to slap on my N7, and I'm nearly set on buying one from XO Skins. I hear it fills in scratches. While I'm here, I may as well ask...

Anyone have experience with XO Skins? The scratch on my screen distorts the colors, wondering if it'll remedy that?

11-12-2012 02:23 AM
    Yeah, that was in the newspapers here a few days ago

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    11-12-2012 02:23 AM
    Nope, not as of yet. Still waiting on everyone else. :P

Anyway, my silence was because I was looking for a screen protector to slap on my N7, and I'm nearly set on buying one from XO Skins. I hear it fills in scratches. While I'm here, I may as well ask...

Anyone have experience with XO Skins? The scratch on my screen distorts the colors, wondering if it'll remedy that?

soz man ive always gone commando

take it this is my G+ avatar.
    http://db.tt/38i84o9q

MangoPowah likes this.
    11-12-2012 02:45 AM
    soz man ive always gone commando

take it this is my G+ avatar.
    http://db.tt/38i84o9q

I tried commando as well, but my HOX scratched up within 2 days in freshly washed shorts, and my S3 back scratched up in the same conditions. Shouldn't have tried to act cool and slapped a screen protector on here when I bought

11-12-2012 02:48 AM
    oh i do wear cases

HOME
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008...cUvbUpU2314580
    ($1.40 inc' shipping) (think im gettin better at US currency conversion without usin google now (it was 1 pound when i bought it)

OUT
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0080D...cUvbUpU2314580
    say 15? pimp slick, not much drop protectin but protects screen in pocket.

never wana use a SP but in 5months i have zero scratches (soz mango)
    even though the silver fake metal bit is dented and back is pure scratched bad and grazed
    i obv got one of the good batches....

MangoPowah likes this.
    11-12-2012 03:00 AM
    wait.... thats a kid?????
    i thought they had some rare marsupial exotic pet....!

11-12-2012 03:04 AM
    oh i do wear cases

HOME
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008...cUvbUpU2314584
    ($1.40 inc' shipping) (think im gettin better at US currency conversion without usin google now)

OUT
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0080D...cUvbUpU2314584
    say 15? pimp slick, not much drop protectin but protects screen in pocket.

never wana use a SP but in 5months i have zero scratches (soz mango)
    even though the silver fake metal bit is dented and back is pure scratched bad and grazed
    i obv got one of the good batches....

Oops, meant to like instead of thank.

Anyway, you're such a lucky duck. No matter how hard I try to baby my devices, something always has to go wrong why meeeee

funkylogik likes this.
    11-12-2012 03:04 AM
    I still can't decide on what case to get for my future note 2. Screen protector is spigen, hands down. It's the best.

MangoPowah likes this.
    11-12-2012 03:05 AM
    I still can't decide on what case to get for my future note 2. Screen protector is spigen, hands down. It's the best.

Spigen is indeed awesome. I even bought my S3 case from them... now it's just lying here, almost mocking me for getting rid of my S3

wyndslash likes this.
    11-12-2012 03:08 AM
9,392 ... 107108109110111 ...