Random Social Chit-Chat

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Originally Posted by Ricky Babalu<br />
I was shopping the other day at the Mall and saw a gal talking on what I assumed was "Note 2", and boy was that thing <b>BIG</b>! It looked something like this:<br />
.<br />
.<br />
attachment.php
<br />
<br />
Yeah, it must look really weird. But if I got one, I'd probably buy that mini bluetooth headset thing. And I'd have to start walking everywhere with a purse.<br />
But the Note 2 is so cool! I think it's worth it.<br />
<br />
I don't know how to edit my profile in this AC app... :/<br />
<br />
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
I thought of that too but then I thought that it'd be a hassle to hurriedly plug it in when the phone rings

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I was shopping the other day at the Mall and saw a gal talking on what I assumed was "Note 2", and boy was that thing BIG! It looked something like this:
View attachment 45187

that dude must be a dwarf, i was shocked how small it looked (in white) and was shocked that the Note is only around ?100 cheaper than the N2. N2 defo looked nicer than N1 and thats not bias coz i dont much like the look of the s3.. one x is FAR sexyer and the angular Sony phones mmm

p.s, that actualy looks like an N7 lol (i know thats not a phone) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I'll give it a look-see. Where's the thread?

. . . I still can't 'LOG OUT' :confused: . .I'm trapped. . .trapped. . . trapped . . .oh the humanity! :-\

in the Contests forum, tap back til u get the menu mate

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, it must look really weird. But if I got one, I'd probably buy that mini bluetooth headset thing. And I'd have to start walking everywhere with a purse.
But the Note 2 is so cool! I think it's worth it.

I don't know how to edit my profile in this AC app... :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

u gota edit on desktop version of the web site :(
if u go to one of the forums n log in, theres settings near the top left. the site is sooo slow on a phone :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

hey does everyone have a Google Plus account?
been thinkin we should make an AC "circle"
what u think?
no censorship lol.
how does one make themself findable.... im pretty noobish with G+.
like to find me on fb just search Alan Smity Smith but what do i put in like my AC profile for G+?

p.s, any1 think google Now will ever have fb intigration (check in etc) or will it just be G+?

thoughts geekadroids?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I don't have Google plus yet. It seems kind of fancy lol. More of a business/formal type thing than a social network. It doesn't have the appeal it needs to draw everyone in but at the same time I don't think Google wants to bring everyone in. It'd be kind of hard and cost a lot to actually try and out do Facebook. I think Google just wants to be in the circle here with Google+ (no pun intended :p)

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

that dude must be a dwarf, i was shocked how small it looked (in white) and was shocked that the Note is only around ?100 cheaper than the N2. N2 defo looked nicer than N1 and thats not bias coz i dont much like the look of the s3.. one x is FAR sexyer and the angular Sony phones mmm

p.s, that actualy looks like an N7 lol (i know thats not a phone) :)

That's an old pic... That was a 7in tablet of some kind (the first Galaxy Tab, I think).

It's amazing how fast I got used to the Note 2. And it's definitely not a problem using it as a phone... Bluetooth headset drive me crazy.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

its far better thought out than fb. u put people in circles, say family, work, friends, booty calls lol so you could post a dirty joke that only booty calls and friends see.
plus theres messenger which is like live chat and u can post pics in real time.
theres Hangout which uses front camera for group video chat but am sure most of us are too shy for that lol.
its just really smoothe, as well as a news feed from friends, theres a local feed with people in your area's status that u can comment on. good for singles :)
Mango wot u mean search up the acc? like how would i find u (if i wanted to :p )

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

@TK theres plenty money to be made from g+ .. what google do best is learn about people and sell the info, thats the agreement we check when we log into our phone, youtube, google search... :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

p.s, any fb users got Status Via app? oh man i love it :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

hmm Al Jazeera means "the island" :confused:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

think ill go for 3000...

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

oh NOW someone talks to me *in a huff* :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

thats me been awake 31 hours. wonder if i can manage another day then go2bed at a proper time 2moz....

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Lol. True. I know no one with Google plus though. So sad.

Any one know of an updated sms bomber app? IPhone user just bombed me by hand. Todd them I would light them up. Tried it with sms bomber it didn't work. I.look weak LOL. Probably cause I'm on jelly bean.and that app is probably before ginger bread. :p

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Lol. True. I know no one with Google plus though. So sad.

Any one know of an updated sms bomber app? IPhone user just bombed me by hand. Todd them I would light them up. Tried it with sms bomber it didn't work. I.look weak LOL. Probably cause I'm on jelly bean.and that app is probably before ginger bread. :p

Well, fight fire with fire :p

Text that sucker back by hand, but make it absolute nonsense for extra points :)

Sent from my HTC One X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX