Random Social Chit-Chat

slywalk

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

In the end we're all just fandroids to the world :p or in my case "that guy who loves tech too much and has nobody in real life to talk to about it..." Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

i would have said it in a nicer way lol but yeah the US is a huge insular country.
Duno what Englands excuse is.. i lived there for 2yrs and learnt a lot about the general attitude but dont wana offend any englishmen here :thumbup:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

My mom was born in America so I can say what I want. :p lol

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Haha. Down here in New Orleans, Louisiana

she sure gets around.
hope she charged you the usual 30pounds and not 30dollars! she be gettin backhanded :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

she sure gets around.
hope she charged you the usual 30pounds and not 30dollars! she be gettin backhanded :p

Lol she's lived in Canada longer than America I think :p But dual-citizenship ftw.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

bet everyone understands Livia's english better than mine :) maybe she can translate.. non americans seem to be better at understanding accents.. same with non english people..dont know why it is... maybe somethin to do with hollywood?

I'll try! :D

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

so did ANYONE bother to watch this, its a Dub Step music vid but even if youre not into dubstep, its such a positive video... makes me less scared of getn old(er) :)

Huge dub step fan :cool: I used to DJ House music for some of the popular clubs/lounges in the New York area in my younger years. I just recently got into Dub this year.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I'll try! :D

can anyone understand the accents in this. im the loudest i think and i do the burning. the guy with the smoking head is my co-accused, Ryan and he talks a bit more posh than me.
theres another 2guys there and ma darlin.
see if u can understand anything (other thdn how funny it is when i bully my 6'4" friend) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkFE8OhHae8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Did I miss the G+? Been out of it for a bit, things got out of control at my b-day bash, ended up with 9 of us consuming crazy stuff in the desert for like 2 days. Finally got home, so damn tired.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Happy Belated Birthday! :D

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

We'll get it up and running for sure... I know it :D

that u just back from skool weeyin?
av stil been awake since 1am, now its simpsons time but feels like middle of night lol. my sleep clock isnt designed for this planet.. stay awake 32hrs, sleep 18 would be perfect for me :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

We'll get it up and running for sure... I know it :D

bet im the 1st to say or do something offencive n make yall h8 me lol :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

that u just back from skool weeyin?
av stil been awake since 1am, now its simpsons time but feels like middle of night lol. my sleep clock isnt designed for this planet.. stay awake 32hrs, sleep 18 would be perfect for me :)

No school today... Three day weekend thanks to Veterans' Day :D fell asleep around 4 am my time and now it's 10AM. :p

Four days of school, then I'll be flying out to Colorado for about a week :D

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

bet im the 1st to say or do something offencive n make yall h8 me lol :)

I'd probably be the first to annoy... Notorious among my friends for that :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I'd probably be the first to annoy... Notorious among my friends for that :D

im notorious for nudity, filth and a VERY sick sense of humour... seriously man nothing is "too soon" or too sick!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

oh was using wii remote to control phone 2day. hope i can map it and the nunchuck to play dead trigger properly while plugged into tv :)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

im notorious for nudity, filth and a VERY sick sense of humour... seriously man nothing is "too soon" or too sick!

I look forward to this Hangout. :p Let's see who annoys everyone first. lol

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

You're not going to be naked in the hangout, are you funky?
And I couldn't understand your video... :/

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

You're not going to be naked in the hangout, are you funky?
And I couldn't understand your video... :/

well if noone understands me im gettin my pants down n walkin around like a penguin :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

one chilled out cat
uploadfromtaptalk1352746549707.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan