Random Social Chit-Chat

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Hello fr3GStoGS3 - As a matter of fact Yes I have tasted the Pyramid Widmer (very nice) and have also tried the Redhook (also very good). I will have to try the others you mention, thank you for the suggestions! I do love Pales and Ambers, I did purchase a case of the Holiday Blue Moon Variety pack! Another good one if you have not tried is "Sierra Nevada" also Petes Wicked Ale.
Hiya Ricky ? I have tried the Sierra Nevada, but not sure if I've ever had a Pete's Wicked Ale; might have, just don't recall, so I'll look for it. Thanks. ;)

Actually, Pyramid Breweries is a completely different brewery & brand ? from Widmer Brothers Brewing Co.. They're both big competitors in the Pacific Northwest market; they both have breweries in Portland, but Pyramid is bigger with breweries in: Berkeley, Portland, Sacramento, Seattle & Walnut Creek (according to their website). Interesting how they both started-up in 1984; Widmer in Portland, Ore., and Pyramid in Kalama, WA. ?in an old General Store. Pyramid has a somewhat interesting little chronology on their 'Our Heritage' page.
They're both good beers; used to drink a lot of Pyramid, though given my druthers . . I've been partial to Widmer since the 90's. :cool: Always had a taste for Anchor Steam as well. ;)

Btw . . Bridgeport Ales & Portland Brewing Company also craft some fine brews.

Last edited:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Hiya Ricky ? I have tried the Sierra Nevada, but not sure if I've ever had a Pete's Wicked Ale; might have, just don't recall, so I'll look for it. Thanks. ;)

Actually, Pyramid Breweries is a completely different brewery & brand ? from Widmer Brothers Brewing Co.. They're both big competitors in the Pacific Northwest market; they both have breweries in Portland, but Pyramid is bigger with breweries in: Berkeley, Portland, Sacramento, Seattle & Walnut Creek (according to their website). Interesting how they both started-up in 1984; Widmer in Portland, Ore., and Pyramid in Kalama, WA. ?in an old General Store. Pyramid has a somewhat interesting little chronology on their 'Our Heritage' page.
They're both good beers; used to drink a lot of Pyramid, though given my druthers . . I've been partial to Widmer since the 90's. :cool: Always had a taste for Anchor Steam as well. ;)

Btw . . Bridgeport Ales & Portland Brewing Company also craft some fine brews.

fr3GStoGS3 - Thanks for the link, I will have to try it out. There are a lot of good variety packs out for the Holidays, I am running out of room!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Wanna get the Nexus 10 but wish they would sell them in retail stores. Hate ordering online for some reason.

Same. I just don't like that I have to pay a whole bunch of shipping or whatever in case I need to return. I'd rather just go to my nearest brick and mortar store and just swap it out there.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Same. I just don't like that I have to pay a whole bunch of shipping or whatever in case I need to return. I'd rather just go to my nearest brick and mortar store and just swap it out there.

Exactly, I'm saving up for one now and as soon as I have enough and can get it from an actual physical store I will have one in my possession.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I got some work to do too. And this is how I'm doing it! :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353017942275.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353017942275.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 17

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

I'm just going to say this here and now. The Nexus⁴ is SEXY!

Definitely a nice looking phone, for sure. It'd be hard to go to a smaller screen, but you can't beat the price.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Definitely a nice looking phone, for sure. It'd be hard to go to a smaller screen, but you can't beat the price.

Although I haven't any experience with Note devices, I can imagine it would be a bit difficult. But in my case though, I'd feel right at home since it's the same size as my One X :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Havent held it but i dnt like it frm the pics and it DEFO needs a case :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Well today i got a virus from a pirated app grr safe mode wouldnt even work,screen would only stay on for just under havf a second!
Had to do factory reset without backup so ive spent the last few hours downloading my apps over tethered wifi.
Major PAI but my phone needed a reset after JB anyway... wanted to root n backup app settings 1st but hey :)
Gona write a post about my experience as a warning to others.
P.s, the dodgy app was either Gsam pro (which was pointless as its same as the free one, or Xperian Tapatalk (ive bought it now)
Major PIA lol.
Might as well start my winter themed home screen :)
Hi geeks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois