Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
There he is! I was wondering what happened to you.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

I was on vacation in Colorado, but just got back today :p

I miss the LTE already :( but you're right, absolutely killed my battery life :eek: went for a walk in downtown Denver for 30 mins and dropped from 80-50% in that relatively short period of time :mad:

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone watch breaking bad

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Everyone I know is always taking about this and American horror story which apparently came to Netflix recently.

I just am 4 episodes away from catching up to a show now that started in 2009. I started watching this show like a week and a half ago. On the 4th season after like 10 days lol.

So after those 4 episodes I planned on watching breaking bad next. Better live up to its expectations although by the description on Netflix it seems sucky. Lol

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. Long time no talk :)

Ognam! (Am I the only one that likes to see how names are spelled backwards.always was fascinated with that. I'm.kind of weird)

By the way saying mango backwards reminds me of Psy. OGNAM STYLE whomp-whomp-whomp-whompwhomp HAWOP OGNAM STYLE

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Breakout Kings is really good too... Just started it two days ago, and already almost done with the first season.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Ognam! (Am I the only one that likes to see how names are spelled backwards.always was fascinated with that. I'm.kind of weird)

By the way saying mango backwards reminds me of Psy. OGNAM STYLE whomp-whomp-whomp-whompwhomp HAWOP OGNAM STYLE

Funny you say that, some people say I even look like PSY and call me that too :p

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
gr, i can't get google cloud print to work. i mean, i got my printer installed on it, but i can't print wirelessly to it. that is the point, correct?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Im Nala, as in that hot lion chick :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Well no, of course not.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dont do it then pal.
Break all contact.
Iv never understood remote printin'..... why not just do it when u get home lol :) x

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Who was it who said Silent Hill terrified them?
We have a copy of it to watch later :)

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Everyone I know is always taking about this and American horror story which apparently came to Netflix recently.

I just am 4 episodes away from catching up to a show now that started in 2009. I started watching this show like a week and a half ago. On the 4th season after like 10 days lol.

So after those 4 episodes I planned on watching breaking bad next. Better live up to its expectations although by the description on Netflix it seems sucky. Lol

Yeh i thought the same thing... but my brother said watch it and you'll like it... so far ive watched up to season 4 in like 2 weeks lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nobody has ever said such a thing. Silent Hill the movie is nothing like the earlier games.

I remember someone in this very thread (male) said the movie had messed with thier head. Ill try the search function lol :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
So I went to watch Silent Hill revelation.. and was mind F'd. I like scary movies,but most of them make you scared by making something jump out at you,silent hill however F's you up mentally lol..

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

MONKEY!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87