Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

02-12-2019 02:00 AM
9,392 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    guess whos back... back again... funkys back.. hide your girlfriend
    me n the Mrs "Clairlogik" slept through saturday lol its now 00:23 sunday

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-06-2012 06:22 PM
    guess whos back... back again... funkys back.. hide your girlfriend

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    You can have her.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    10-06-2012 06:22 PM
    You can have her.

haha swaps for a night mate

10-06-2012 06:24 PM
    You can have her.

u never replied to my bb question btw mate...

10-06-2012 06:25 PM
    IT LIVES!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Uncle Louie and funkylogik like this.
    10-06-2012 06:37 PM
    IT LIVES!

loved your diplomatic prowess in that other thread mate
    hows the new baby? have u made the homescreen all nice n sexy or r u more of a boring/functional typa dude?

10-06-2012 06:56 PM
    Thanks, man! I didn't think it would actually work

And she's fine, I'm still setting her up though.

Attached Thumbnails Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1349568879437.jpg  
    10-06-2012 07:15 PM
    im still havin this problem with pics not showing on AC app until a few people have replied after it.
    so shes a SHE then
    my s3 looks a bit manly with the carbon skin on her but she is still a SHE.. havent named her yet and if i do, it might be the final straw for Clair.... i could come home n find my s3 boiling in a pot on the stove
    p.s now i can see the pic. not bad bro

10-06-2012 07:29 PM
    Name her in your head, unless Clair can read minds. Then that's scary. And thanks any widgets you recommend??

10-06-2012 07:54 PM
    mClock, ClockQ... ill have a think. u usin a custom launcher? like my new avatar btw? jst made it and didnt bother to post it on fb as like NONE of my friends seem to be phone geeks
    thats what u guys are for
    Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1349572151487.jpg

it only really works if u remember the old burger king ads lol...

10-06-2012 08:09 PM
    Nope, running on good old stock. I'm in love, I don't think I'll be replacing it in a while. And yeah, I still remember Burger King

funkylogik likes this.
    10-06-2012 08:30 PM
    Name her in your head, unless Clair can read minds. Then that's scary. And thanks any widgets you recommend??

lmao just had this convo with clair n she said "well youd better call her "clair" incase you call her name out during ***" (like i did with my ex's name) "...or she'l get kicked up+down the street" (like she did to my ex) lol ma girl is such a barbie but she can be SO funny <3

10-06-2012 08:48 PM
    Nope, running on good old stock. I'm in love, I don't think I'll be replacing it in a while. And yeah, I still remember Burger King

cool. if i had stock JB (my old sony ericsson was pretty close to stock ICS but i ended up usin Go) id try my hardest not to skin it

10-06-2012 08:50 PM
    I will never get tired of watching Android eat apples. However metaphorical they may be.
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-06-2012 09:00 PM
    u never replied to my bb question btw mate...

Which was that? Must have missed it?

10-06-2012 09:02 PM
    haha swaps for a night mate

Naw, you can keep her.

funkylogik likes this.
    10-06-2012 09:05 PM
    lmao just had this convo with clair n she said "well youd better call her "clair" incase you call her name out during ***" (like i did with my ex's name) "...or she'l get kicked up+down the street" (like she did to my ex) lol ma girl is such a barbie but she can be SO funny <3

That wouldn't turn out very well for you if another name was heard, I bet... :P

funkylogik likes this.
    10-06-2012 09:05 PM
    ps mate (@CT) my fiance came home with a BB 9360 the other day grr.
    are there any easy non risky things i can do to it while shes asleep to make it..... cooler lol? (other than feed it to neighbours dog)

@ Mr Crackberrytraitor

10-06-2012 09:18 PM
    There are a bazzilion themes you can stick on it. Plenty of hybrid OSes to play with as well. IMO, Blackberries are great stock, but you can go crazy with tinkering, if you so desire.

10-06-2012 09:31 PM
    Jb has hit my phone
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-06-2012 09:49 PM
    There are a bazzilion themes you can stick on it. Plenty of hybrid OSes to play with as well. IMO, Blackberries are great stock, but you can go crazy with tinkering, if you so desire.

any hackery involved or computers mate?
    people keep askin me shiz about their bbs coz im the token phone geek but only android lol. i dont even know how to send a txt or bbm on one lol and no point learning since theyre nearly 6ft under.
    will her phone get bb10 u think?

10-06-2012 09:53 PM
    Jb has hit my phone
    WWWTTTFFF ?????? OTA?? IN UK???

10-06-2012 09:54 PM
    Yessir
    10-06-2012 09:55 PM
    but its not up on the update site..... ur on o2 eh?
    im unlocked but usin 3 and jst checked for ota. u kiddin? should i try kies? (i hate kies)

10-06-2012 09:58 PM
    but its not up on the update site..... ur on o2 eh?
    im unlocked but usin 3 and jst checked for ota. u kiddin? should i try kies? (i hate kies)

LOL yes i was joking.. Really sorry i was just bored
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-06-2012 10:01 PM
9,392 ... 1819202122 ...