Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The high up mods/staff are unfair... end of.
Plus theres that grassing rat culture as if some sad wee idiots wana become mods or somethin lol.
Anyway ive had sum "thanks" so ive helped a few folk and hopefuly gave a few laughs lol u all know ma gmail, g+ and fb.
Mwah x

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Plus theres that grassing rat culture as if some sad wee idiots wana become mods or somethin lol.
Anyway ive had sum "thanks" so ive helped a few folk and hopefuly gave a few laughs lol u all know ma gmail, g+ and fb.
Mwah x

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

We can start a community on Google+

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Mwah x

I've had several infractions and rolled with it. I hope you stay with us, you're the life of the party.

We can start a community on Google+

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

This. If you really must leave, let's have a G+ chat party before you go. We can tell everyone to F*** off and get drunk, bro.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
You can't leave without getting one of those thousandth posts. Stay til 5k funk! Maybe you'll win. Somebody tie up mango and uncle louie. :D

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Be quiet, man. :/ Notice how Manny got back up like nothing happened. Almost like he was trolling. ;)

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Yea,but that was mannys fault he got k.o'd lol. I use to be a boxer a few years ago and was always taught if your gonna throw a punch,you keep that other one close to your head. There was no reason why Manny had to bring his left guard down to throw that right straight. He got careless lol.

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Originally Posted by MangoPowah
Be quiet, man. :/ Notice how Manny got back up like nothing happened. Almost like he was trolling. ;)

Yea,but that was mannys fault he got k.o'd lol. I use to be a boxer a few years ago and was always taught if your gonna throw a punch,you keep that other one close to your head. There was no reason why Manny had to bring his left guard down to throw that right straight. He got careless lol.

/
D:
\
Pacquiao's always like that. That's his style that made him famous. He was preparing to land a combo and get out of there. However, it just so happens that Marquez timed his shot amd got it in. I have a feeling Pacquiao did that just so all the Marquez fans would quit their whining about the past 3 fights. As an avid fan, watching his previous fights I've seen him take worse punishment. The way he got back up and how he looked afterward doesn't seem like he was really out at all. To no surprise, the Marquez fans seem to be quite rude and show offy about the victory. Seems like either way the cookie crumbles, it won't stop them from talking trash. Yeah, sure, Marquez won this one, but Pacquiao's won twice, and Marquez won only once. That fact isn't changing. ;)

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to try and get involved in these posts, then I took 430 pages of replies to the brain.

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Pacquiao's always like that. That's his style that made him famous. He was preparing to land a combo and get out of there. However, it just so happens that Marquez timed his shot amd got it in. I have a feeling Pacquiao did that just so all the Marquez fans would quit their whining about the past 3 fights. As an avid fan, watching his previous fights I've seen him take worse punishment. The way he got back up and how he looked afterward doesn't seem like he was really out at all. To no surprise, the Marquez fans seem to be quite rude and show offy about the victory. Seems like either way the cookie crumbles, it won't stop them from talking trash. Yeah, sure, Marquez won this one, but Pacquiao's won twice, and Marquez won only once. That fact isn't changing. ;)

It's not,but he won by unanimous decision,he didn't win by knockout. ;)

/
D:
\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835