Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just had a horrible US gun law "debate" on fb n its left me shaking n kinda upset.
Im not at my best right now anyway, got ma meds doubled today....
Need fluffy talk lol :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Debates usually get me feeling one of two ways:

1. Cry myself to sleep

2. Kicking that guy's butt, no questions asked

Dunno why.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Listnin to "Give Ireland Back To The Irish" :)

Totaly different but whats outsiders view of scotlands referendum (vote) for independance from the UK?

Id love it to go my way but i know it wont..... send us some of your armory comrades..... :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Dont u hate when u press "thanks" by mistake?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Listnin to "Give Ireland Back To The Irish" :)

Totaly different but whats outsiders view of scotlands referendum (vote) for independance from the UK?

Id love it to go my way but i know it wont..... send us some of your armory comrades..... :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

I'm all for it.

On a similar note, I'm guessing it was for our own good the Spanish colonized the Philippines, but I would've felt better if they stayed out. For goodness sake, a lot of our words in our language are Spanish and so are a majority of our surnames. I'm not saying the colonization was all bad, but I'd be interested to see what our culture would've been like today if they never came along.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Good words Mango m8, guess all of us thats been colonised may as well think "well things might be worse" or "things happen for a reason" but i dont like any culture getn stamped out.... dilluted yeah but not gone,
Know wit i mean.
Do you have full US citizenship bro?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Good words Mango m8, guess all of us thats been colonised may as well think "well things might be worse" or "things happen for a reason" but i dont like any culture getn stamped out.... dilluted yeah but not gone,
Know wit i mean.
Do you have full US citizenship bro?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

I feel ya. Sometimes I think we could be in a worse state (actually don't think that's possible, still a lot of poverty and corrupt politicians, all the typhoons don't help).

Apparently while my dad was still in the army, he claimed me as his son when I was born and that was all it took. So I can say yep.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh aye. Forgot youre mixed race dude :)
Could get into a convo of which country you respect most vs what country u feel more a part of but its 8.18am n i should get to bed really n try n sleep a whole day and night. I lucid dream most of the time n it beats real life.
Nite man x

MERRY XMAS!!!X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh aye. Forgot youre mixed race dude :)
Could get into a convo of which country you respect most vs what country u feel more a part of but its 8.18am n i should get to bed really n try n sleep a whole day and night. I lucid dream most of the time n it beats real life.
Nite man x

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Whaa? Nope, full Filipino, both sides. My dad came here to the states as a kid, and when he met my mom he brought us here.

My mom says there's a tinge of Spanish somewhere along the line, but it's pretty far back. Sleep well! :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why people don't like the arrows on the keyboard,I find them very useful cause my fingers sometimes don't get into the exact spot on a word I want to edit and having the cursor keys seems more convenient then pressing and sliding all the way to where needs editing.

It's no mere smartphone, it's the HTC ONE X+.
/
D:
\

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I thought there was a limit to the amount of amps the battery could take. Guess not. That's awesome. I'll be buying me a 2.1 (that's the highest I've seen) I'll be .1 higher than your note 2 charger :p

That thing is cluttered man

Not as of last night :)

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2

My notification bar >>>>>> yours

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356196684490.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356196684490.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 16

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I really needed those 64Gb,I've gone done used almost half of it lol.

/
D:
\

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356204634049.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356204634049.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 13

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why people don't like the arrows on the keyboard,I find them very useful cause my fingers sometimes don't get into the exact spot on a word I want to edit and having the cursor keys seems more convenient then pressing and sliding all the way to where needs editing.

/
D:
\

Especially on Sense 4, they were huge, and it made the keys so small and bunched up together it made it nearly impossible to type.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Especially on Sense 4, they were huge, and it made the keys so small and bunched up together it made it nearly impossible to type.

They keyboard on 4+ is smaller thus the arrows are too. They are very useful. :)

/
D:
\

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356205585515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356205585515.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 13

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
They keyboard on 4+ is smaller thus the arrows are too. They are very useful. :)

/
D:
\

That looks completely different from screens I saw in another thread... :eek:

Isn't there now an option to disable the arrows too?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
That looks completely different from screens I saw in another thread... :eek:

Isn't there now an option to disable the arrows too?

Wellp,that's it lol. And yes. Easy as pie to fine it,it's in the settings menu of the keyboard.

/
D:
\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae