Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I heartily disagree. My GS3 is collecting dust atm.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

I second this. There are reasons my phone is in someone else's hands as refurbished...

But it's OK funk. At least there's a bunch of choices. Different strokes for different folks as they like to say. Thus is the beauty of Android :)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm wide awake, but only cause my mom is dragging us off to Universal Studios. If we weren't going anywhere today, I'd still be sound asleep. :p

Niiice!! Universal studios is cool ... Too bad we don't have stuff like that here in NY or I'd be in there all day

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
There was literally NO reception in the park, so my battery ended up plummeting. Not to mention Maps was running in the background for whatever reason... Reeeeally need to stop procrastinating and buy an external battery.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Livi! Where ever you are, I can't do the hangout cause she got sick, poor baby just wants to sleep sorry. :(

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
There was literally NO reception in the park, so my battery ended up plummeting. Not to mention Maps was running in the background for whatever reason... Reeeeally need to stop procrastinating and buy an external battery.

My 2 extra batteries should be here on Tuesday :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty