02-12-2019 02:00 AM
9,392 ... 299300301302303 ...
tools
    So I got one of these yesterday...

Attachment 57774

For a wireless Bluetooth the sound is really good. Although there were initial quirks with pairing with my phone at first, they've been ironed out for the most part.
    Sweet!! If you set an alarm on your phone and it goes off, Will the alarm sound play through th speaker or only music? That would be cool to have a wireless alarm clock and you could snooze it from just pressing it on your phone but the sound from the speaker could be louder to actually wake you up
    funkylogik likes this.
    01-26-2013 12:04 PM

Attachment 57774

For a wireless Bluetooth the sound is really good. Although there were initial quirks with pairing with my phone at first, they've been ironed out for the most part.
    Ive seen that. Looks good man.
    Must admit it took me a while to see it in the pic lol its centred on your game cases lol. Take a better pic dammit :o
    Whats the power output and is it rechargeable?
    Id get one for summer if it wasnt for you know what..

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    01-26-2013 12:18 PM
    Just woke up and read through 10 pages...

You guys are one of a kind, I tell ya.
    Me too, finished in about 2 min lol. Hows that assassins creed 3. You like it?

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    01-26-2013 12:25 PM

Attachment 57774

Those are really nice I use one of the bigger ones when I have to close alone to play music they get pretty loud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    01-26-2013 12:25 PM
    Sweet!! If you set an alarm on your phone and it goes off, Will the alarm sound play through th speaker or only music? That would be cool to have a wireless alarm clock and you could snooze it from just pressing it on your phone but the sound from the speaker could be louder to actually wake you up
    Yep, rings on my phone and from the speaker. Nice and annoying

Ive seen that. Looks good man.
    Must admit it took me a while to see it in the pic lol its centred on your game cases lol. Take a better pic dammit :o
    Whats the power output and is it rechargeable?
    Id get one for summer if it wasnt for you know what..

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Lol sorry and it's rechargable.

Me too, finished in about 2 min lol. Hows that assassins creed 3. You like it?

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    Pretty fun. First AC I've ever played

Those are really nice I use one of the bigger ones when I have to close alone to play music they get pretty loud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah, when I first tried it out yesterday it was much louder than I expected.
    SenseMonkey and funkylogik like this.
    01-26-2013 12:45 PM
    Power output (watts)?
    Does it have charging jack for phone? EDIT and HDMI input lol (dreaming) Thatd be cool
    Soon as clair leaves am pluggin phone into ma hifi amp n shakin the windows

Wonder if boomboxes will become more android friendly instead of snapple now that people are seeing the light??

01-26-2013 01:00 PM
    Oh yeah. When i get a text or anythin while plugged in it scares the......... heck?..... outa me n the cat lol

01-26-2013 01:06 PM
    Attachment 57772

Clair dressed for hen night

Clair looks so young and innocent, it's hard to picture her being a "badass headbutter".
    01-26-2013 01:14 PM
    Finally caught up with the thread! It's going really fast these days.

Gonna watch Django today!
    01-26-2013 01:20 PM
    Power output (watts)?
    Does it have charging jack for phone? EDIT and HDMI input lol (dreaming) Thatd be cool
    Soon as clair leaves am pluggin phone into ma hifi amp n shakin the windows

Wonder if boomboxes will become more android friendly instead of snapple now that people are seeing the light??

Says 5 volts, and I wish it charged my phone...

Speaker and external battery in one? Heaven :o
    funkylogik likes this.
    01-26-2013 01:23 PM
    Clair looks so young and innocent, it's hard to picture her being a "badass headbutter".
    Makes her all the more dangerous, you just don't expect it...
    funkylogik likes this.
    01-26-2013 01:24 PM
    My bf is really annoying today. He wants me to stopping reading the forum to watch he killing himself on purpose on red dead redemption.
    Tkbredx and crackberrytraitor like this.
    01-26-2013 01:24 PM
    Air con is really cold...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    01-26-2013 01:28 PM

It always seemed so cold than the aircon here in the U.S...

Maybe it's cause it's hotter there and I got more used to that
    funkylogik likes this.
    01-26-2013 01:31 PM
    It always seemed so cold than the aircon here in the U.S...

Maybe it's cause it's hotter there and I got more used to that
    Maybe. I'm half awake

funkylogik likes this.
    01-26-2013 01:31 PM
    My bf is really annoying today. He wants me to stopping reading the forum to watch he killing himself on purpose on red dead redemption.
    Wow, attention ***** much? :P

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    01-26-2013 01:37 PM
    Lmao shes only 26 but was raised in east Glasgow, Paul Ferris territory and ive seen her snap, like a kitten turnin into a tiger.... love it

01-26-2013 01:41 PM

Hey beautiful xx

01-26-2013 01:42 PM
    Says 5 volts, and I wish it charged my phone...

Speaker and external battery in one? Heaven :o
    Watts!!! Damnit lol not volts

01-26-2013 01:43 PM
    Watts!!! Damnit lol not volts

Sorry, the adapter doesn't say anything about watts on it nor does the box for that matter
    funkylogik likes this.
    01-26-2013 01:45 PM

super fast!! Hey Liv I just actually finished watching that and it was good I must say. Never was a fan of Quentin Tarantino but I took a chance on this one and I liked it. *Thumbs UP*
    01-26-2013 01:45 PM
    Boyfriend - If you are reading this, stop being annoying.....................and let Livia enjoy the forum!
    01-26-2013 01:46 PM
    Tell him i said "bite ma banger" (Scots slang, surely cant get warned for that)
    Clair moans about my geek-time but ive learned to just nod when she speaks.
    sometimes i type what shes sayin tho lol.
    U like her pic? X

Ricky Babalu likes this.
    01-26-2013 01:46 PM

I could be wrong but isnt that the idea huni x

MangoPowah likes this.
    01-26-2013 01:48 PM
    Sorry, the adapter doesn't say anything about watts on it nor does the box for that matter
    Surely the box.... something about "pmpo"?
    And anyway what kinda geek are u son? Why would music power output be on the ADAPTOR?? tut tut :P

01-26-2013 01:50 PM
9,392 ... 299300301302303 ...