Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
So my Panasonics came in yesterday and they aren't half bad...View attachment 57173View attachment 57174

They look cool! :thumbup: I gave up on the hinge angle on the end of headphones cause it always sucked trying to get it to fit my Ob defender cases. How much were they? I might pick me up a cheap pair of headphones if my LG tone 730's give out. :p

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
....Utah..... Where the seasons go as follows, and I quote " almost winter, winter, still winter, and last but not least, road construction" :D

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

North Carolina were the Days* go as followed... Rainy, hot, cold, warm, freezing and so on lol.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
They look cool! :thumbup: I gave up on the hinge angle on the end of headphones cause it always sucked trying to get it to fit my Ob defender cases. How much were they? I might pick me up a cheap pair of headphones if my LG tone 730's give out. :p

Ran me about 5 bucks total. Free shipping too :p

Have no trouble recommending this. Definitely bang for your buck.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea why but those in ear headphones never stay in my ears. I must have a headphone disability

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
High end android phones have a highest iso on the camera of 800. How does the iphone 5 have one of 3200?

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea why but those in ear headphones never stay in my ears. I must have a headphone disability

They stay in my ears, but I can't use them for long before they start to really bother me.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I walk around all day with "Beats" by Dre because I don't like to use in ear headphones. I love Music. I walk around the house with headphones on all day and never hear my house phone ring, people ringing the bell or the old lady next door telling me to bring my dog inside before he kills her precious poodle lol. Mango's headphones look cool though and ya can't beat 5 bucks!

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah I was in another thread and thought some ppl might like this app. It let's you shrink videos to a size that you can send through MMS or email. Sometimes we forget to hit the settings for "limit for MMS " in the video camera and have to go lengths to send the video to a friend. It uses data to convert videos and may take a while when it's a large video so u may want to use wifi if you don't have unlimited data and the videos need to be under 100Mb. Other than that the app creator will refund your Money if you have any problems or don't like it so it's worth a shot. It's $2.99 so it's not gonna put a hole in your pocket either. Enjoy!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ostmobile.videomessageshrinker&token=unOvRpXE

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
High end android phones have a highest iso on the camera of 800. How does the iphone 5 have one of 3200?

I'm not sure but one thing I'll have to admit is that the iPhone does have the best camera and takes better pics than any Android phone I've used. The GS3 comes close but still behind iPhone. Gotta give credit where it's due. What da heck is "iso" anyway? I was never heavy into photography or the terms

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure but one thing I'll have to admit is that the iPhone does have the best camera and takes better pics than any Android phone I've used. The GS3 comes close but still behind iPhone. Gotta give credit where it's due. What da heck is "iso" anyway? I was never heavy into photography or the terms

It does, takes some crazy low light pics. And im not really sure although I know it has to do with the sensors sensitivity to light. So the higher the iso the more graininess there is.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

It does, takes some crazy low light pics. And im not really sure although I know it has to do with the sensors sensitivity to light. So the higher the iso the more graininess there is.

I think it has something to do with the aperture of the lens. HOX has a f/2.0, which means it lets more light in than the iPhone's f/2.4 and the GS3's f/2.6

So the 800 on mine can be understandable, but on other lenses not so sure. I think that's why. Or I have zero idea what I'm blabbering on about...

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I think it has something to do with the aperture of the lens. HOX has a f/2.0, which means it lets more light in than the iPhone's f/2.4 and the GS3's f/2.6

So the 800 on mine can be understandable, but on other lenses not so sure. I think that's why. Or I have zero idea what I'm blabbering on about...

You on the right path, the aperture deals with(I think) what the camera can see and how much of it . The iso however does deal with sensitivity to light. That one x sure does take some sweet pics. :thumbup::D