02-12-2019 02:00 AM
9,392 ... 337338339340341 ...
tools
    What exactly is your definition of a real user? What makes these people more real than people that use the features? The fact that they agree with you?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    No I mean people that actually use their phone and change things. I I have friends who haven't changed anything since they got the phone at all, stock messaging, stock lockscreen, stock home screen widgets

I mean literally, the only thing they have changed is the wallpaper

Those are the users I think would probably find those features interesting Imo, not the people that actually download lots of apps and make an effort to customize their phone and stuff

I even know people that still complain about smart stay, when they could just search in the play store for an app like screebl and get rid of all their issues or at least quell some of them. They literally just use the phone the way it came out of the box and know nothing, just saw the commercial on the tv, went and bought the phone, end of story

Just my opinion, doesn't matter if u don't agree with me, doesn't change anything, no use arguing over it. I wouldn't understand anyone wanting to upgrade from the gs3 to the gs3s, it's not really much of an upgrade, it's just a longer galaxy s3

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die
    03-15-2013 12:03 PM
    The problem is you keep saying that these features are useless and touting it as a fact, when it is nothing more than your opinion. These features are useless *to you*, but they are not useless as a whole.

You also continue to say that 'everyone' found a certain feature to be useless. So, you have spoken to everyone that owns a Galaxy S3 then?

If you are not happy with the S4, then that is totally fine. Just don't spout off your opinions like they are facts and should apply to everyone else.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I should have said majority instead of everyone

03-15-2013 12:19 PM
    No I mean people that actually use their phone and change things. I I have friends who haven't changed anything since they got the phone at all, stock messaging, stock lockscreen, stock home screen widgets

I mean literally, the only thing they have changed is the wallpaper

Those are the users I think would probably find those features interesting Imo, not the people that actually download lots of apps and make an effort to customize their phone and stuff

I even know people that still complain about smart stay, when they could just search in the play store for an app like screebl and get rid of all their issues or at least quell some of them. They literally just use the phone the way it came out of the box and know nothing, just saw the commercial on the tv, went and bought the phone, end of story

Just my opinion, doesn't matter if u don't agree with me, doesn't change anything, no use arguing over it. I wouldn't understand anyone wanting to upgrade from the gs3 to the gs3s, it's not really much of an upgrade, it's just a longer galaxy s3

But it isn't. Longer, thinner, better screen, new software features, new camera. It's a bigger update than most of what we see these days.
    03-15-2013 12:22 PM
    But it isn't. Longer, thinner, better screen, new software features, new camera. It's a bigger update than most of what we see these days.
    I think we all know that the hardware is better, but I'm more talking the software side of things

Personally, it's not much better than the gs3,and the note 2 is still the better option

Do u feel it was a definite upgrade on the software side and would you upgrade to it from ur gs3?

03-15-2013 12:25 PM
    I think we all know that the hardware is better, but I'm more talking the software side of things

Personally, it's not much better than the gs3,and the note 2 is still the better option

Do u feel it was a definite upgrade on the software side and would you upgrade to it from ur gs3?

Hell yes I do.

03-15-2013 12:26 PM
    Hell yes I do.

I disagree but alright, I personally will wait for either the nexus 5,note 3 or Motorola X phone

Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2
    03-15-2013 12:35 PM
    I disagree but alright, I personally will wait for either the nexus 5,note 3 or Motorola X phone

Nexus 5 would definitely be a possible choice as well if they announce it soon.

03-15-2013 12:37 PM
    Lets welcome Barney Fife into the house.
    :

Random Social Chit-Chat-barney-fife.jpg
    03-15-2013 12:39 PM
    Nexus 5 would definitely be a possible choice as well if they announce it soon.

I really wanna see the Motorola one more, I always love their designs

03-15-2013 12:43 PM
    I really wanna see the Motorola one more, I always love their designs

I kinda lost faith in Motorola a long time ago.

geekymcfly likes this.
    03-15-2013 12:43 PM
    Lets welcome Barney Fife into the house.
    :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barney Fife.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	63271
    Welcome Mr Fife

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android
    03-15-2013 12:46 PM
    Sorry for doing my job, I guess.
    03-15-2013 12:48 PM
    Sorry for doing my job, I guess.
    No worries! Was not directed at you.....................Trying to keep Chaos and Demonic civil.

Trust me...................I get it.
    03-15-2013 01:06 PM
    No worries! Was not directed at you.....................Trying to keep Chaos and Demonic civil.
    You haven't seen me when I'm uncivil yet. Trust me.

Ricky Babalu likes this.
    03-15-2013 01:06 PM

Lol, just uncanny timing then I suppose. I'm surrounded by it lately.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Ricky Babalu likes this.
    03-15-2013 01:08 PM
    I kinda lost faith in Motorola a long time ago.

I never had one of their phones, but always loved their design especially the photon line

03-15-2013 01:15 PM

Were all good, no use arguing on a forum, lol

Ricky Babalu and xlDeMoNiClx like this.
    03-15-2013 01:17 PM
    I am a huge Moto fan, always have been. Original flip RAZR was great, also rocked an E815 for a while and this RAZR MAXX I have now is an all around beast. I make no sacrifices with this phone, which is a rare thing in this day and age -- there is always something that you wish would be better but with this thing, I have zero complaints. I probably won't upgrade until the thing breaks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    03-15-2013 01:18 PM
    I never had one of their phones, but always loved their design especially the photon line

I can agree with that.

03-15-2013 01:20 PM
    How about we all get fisher price phones and then they all have the same specs and software so we're all equal

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android
    03-15-2013 01:52 PM
    How about we all get fisher price phones and then they all have the same specs and software so we're all equal

Screw that, I'm rooting mine.

03-15-2013 01:54 PM

No thanks, if wanted to have the same phone as everyone I'd get an iPhone

Well, technically I wouldn't have the same phone as everyone, I think ios allows you to change your wallpaper. So that will differentiate us

03-15-2013 01:56 PM
    No thanks, if wanted to have the same phone as everyone I'd get an iPhone

Well, technically I wouldn't have the same phone as everyone, I think ios allows you to change your wallpaper. So that will differentiate us

Lol that's the best feature EVER!

03-15-2013 02:06 PM
    It's going to be a long weekend!!! I start training tonight with this:
    :

:
    Then Saturday night going to a St. Patty's Party where I have already been obligated to 6 "car bombs"
    :

Damn - I hope I make it through the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck
    03-15-2013 02:10 PM
    Your liver is going to be shot but good luck Ricky

03-15-2013 02:16 PM
9,392 ... 337338339340341 ...