Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Megaupload was the biggest filelocker on the planet and in 2011 was almost 5 percent of the entire internet. In January 2011 the U.S. government seized the URL and sought the arrest of Mega's CEO Kim Dotcom, even though he had broken no laws. The guy was awesome, he had endless sport cars, predator statues, inflatable tanks and was the number one best player of call of duty.

In other news, I'm glad as hell. The guy who said he was going to kill me came and apologized as he found out who the real snitch was. Now he and his guys owe me one.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Wtf bro??

GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hiya Smity,

I'm not in the S3 league and the age thing doesn't bother me too much as I'm over 70 and just starting to get interested in Android. I've owned an HTC Desire for a year but only for the phone and text so far. Just starting to get linked up and looking at what else it can do, so the complete opposite of Geek!

Main reason is that Im' looking at Tablets and decided (almost) that the Android rout was the way to go rather than i-pad. Not into games or twitter type things, but want to have a good photograph display, so 10" quality screen is important and with chance to extend with USB and SSD.

Hope you don't mind me chipping in on you S3 chatter, only just joined the forum and not sure if there is another chatter that I should be on. Hope you get some more activity from S3 owners.

Hows the Geek weather up there? We have had a bit of your snow down hear in Birmingham..... that's UK !

Alex

PS ...... sorry, ot used to these forums and didn't notice that the thread had been going on so long already. (silly old sod!!) lol

Never too old sir and everyones welcome on this thread other than racists, homophobes, etc.
We're all geeks at heart but this is where we vent our "normal" side lol.
Welcome to the thread mate.
Its actualy above freezing up here. Was snowing during the night but didnt lie :(
So the age gap on our thread is now 55years :)
Thats so cool :)

GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/22/ma8e9e9y.jpg digitized version.
In the parkour community I'm known as shrimpy, and our parkour team's name is serious balance. That's our logo, designed by none other than me. :cool::thumbup:

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

We have a parkour cat!
I swear shes a mad ninja.
When i was a kid, i suppose we did parkour before it was established or existed?(80's) or anything :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yay ive caught up with the thread finaly.
Im runnin my s3 at 700mhz right now n its fine :)
Got my window temporalily fixed FINALY while the conservation planning department figure out what to do with it (after some ANGRY emails to the landlord)
Also got leak in roof fixed but one of the clowns put his big foot through the ceiling and like half a tonne of rubble and pigeon poop landed in my hall lol..... you push down one bubble n another pops up.

Sent a nice email to my estate agent thismorning though apologising for my attitude but explaining that i have a very sick fiance (wife on 6th Feb) living here :)

Happy tuesday everyone.
Worst day of the week but hey :)

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
We have a parkour cat!
I swear shes a mad ninja.
When i was a kid, i suppose we did parkour before it was established or existed?(80's) or anything :)

You're Russian, right?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
600mhz lol, less than half what my quad core should be running at (1400mhz)
uploadfromtaptalk1358848644035.jpg
Not too shabby eh?
Typing is perfectly responsive, scrolling is a bit jerky...

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Good morning pirates of the Android waters. Wake those a**es up!

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning pirates of the Android waters. Wake those a**es up!

Love it. Ive been up since midnight, central american time :)
How u doin big dude?
Ive re-broken a rib which really bleeps up my weight training :(
Its amazing how many movements affect the muscles around the ribs.
U ever broke one dude?
This is my 3rd time.
Glad im out of work (landscape gardener)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow. Im typing this with my s3 underclocked to 200mhz lol as slow as it can go.
Keyboard workin fine, app drawer very laggy but wow.
How low can the US models go?

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
How u doin big dude?
U ever broke one dude?
This is my 3rd time.

Wsup? One of my ribs popped out one time from a jiu jitsu sparring match. That messed up my whole training for about two months. I was eating doughnuts and junk food because I was depressed because I couldn't train. I know what you mean but take your time and heal properly to avoid further injury

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
How u doin big dude?
U ever broke one dude?
This is my 3rd time.

Broken ribs suck. It's like having broken glass in your chest.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Try having a Chiropractor pop 3 of your ribs back into place while you're wide awake. That pain is horrendous! What's everyone up to today?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Trouble is though Mak, it could be a couple of months before i go on my holiday in the big house n i wanted my shoulders and guns pumped up with dumbells coz they build up easy on me and look intimidating.
Was gona concentrate on my whole body while im in. (IF i end up in...... best to expect the worst) :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Definitely best to expect the worst. I say the same thing. Well just think positive and eat right and do whatever the doc says for you to heal properly. If u go to the big house and you're still injured, just pee on yourself a couple times and yell "I LOVE TURTLES!". Then they'll think you're nuts and put you all by yourself. Problem solved :)

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Definitely best to expect the worst. I say the same thing. Well just think positive and eat right and do whatever the doc says for you to heal properly. If u go to the big house and you're still injured, just pee on yourself a couple times and yell "I LOVE TURTLES!". Then they'll think you're nuts and put you all by yourself. Problem solved :)

Dude, you're a GENIUS! I'm gonna try that at work tomorrow.

"Excuse me, sir... Do you guys carry any... "

"I LOVE TURTLES!" *psssssssssssss*