Random Social Chit-Chat

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Right, nice of the mod who deleted it to pm and explain we cant mention android sites other than. Xda!
Mobilenations administrator is emailing me tryin to sort out the rift between me n the mods and this is just a perfect example of the problem.
Am i nasty to any member or am i friendly?
Ok sometimes i post some questionable stuff like the letter "J" or my girl in the shower but that pic showed less than someone posted earlier (no offence)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Yeah, I didn't get any PMs and then James Falconer sent me an email saying I was ticking off the mods. Let's just not talk about other boards and hope this all blows over. I'm not looking for a ban ATM.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Nothing much. You?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Just got up. Time to eat! 15 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups of oats and sum OJ. U ate already or is it too early where u are?

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yo Funky, glad your lady made it back home ok and in good health. Help her stay healthy and squash all arguments before you two go to bed at night. You never know when it can be your last day and you don't want to go and have not told the person you love that you love them.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone artistic wana do something really nice n romantic for a guy theyve never met.... for free?

....to the dirty minds (you know who u are) NO! :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Depends what it is and if it falls I my artistic abilities lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Just got up. Time to eat! 15 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups of oats and sum OJ. U ate already or is it too early where u are?

Ooh love eggs. I had dinner a few hours ago. Trying the new sf launcher alpha and loving it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got myself a feast. 8 McChickens with cheese and a large fry. About to pig out. I had the munchies, so I was camped outside McDonalds for 45 minutes until they opened.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Depends what it is and if it falls I my artistic abilities lol

Gettin married on 6th but i dont like jewelry so im gettin a ring tattoo with either C or CS at the top and a band right round.
Just dont wana choose from a tattooist book.
I have long fingers and it cant look to girly as i could be goin to jail soon.
im just lookin for ideas tbh xx

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Gettin married on 6th but i dont like jewelry so im gettin a ring tattoo with either C or CS at the top and a band right round.
Just dont wana choose from a tattooist book.
I have long fingers and it cant look to girly as i could be goin to jail soon.
im just lookin for ideas tbh xx

Oh that falls right in my realm lol I designed all my tattoos in photoshop. I'll put together some mocks for you

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
@Crackbuddy
Why? Are we sister sites? Or is it just one of those unexplained rules?
xda have advertising too!

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wtf. That was supposed to quote crack!!
Tapa has gone mental

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh that falls right in my realm lol I designed all my tattoos in photoshop. I'll put together some mocks for you

Wow dont put urself to too much trouble n please dont be hurt if i dont like em.
Clair just said she wants just a "C" ... i want either plain black or emerald green.
Thank you so much pal xxx
As i said though, dont spend too much time or effort.
love u :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante