Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

Been missing the action last couple of days. Love this thread.

Impatiently waiting for jelly bean or at least a Sprint leak. No more updates for my rom until Sprint leaks or we get the real OTA. :(

shouldnt be too long man......,... ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

shouldnt be too long man......,... ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

actualy think how busy this forum is gona be when we get it lol with all the teething problems..... cant wait ;)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Time for sleepy times. Until tomorrow, compadres of the galactic sort!

Sent from my Overly Suspicious Robotic Grouper

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

crazy dreams brer ;)
sun is up here n im on the irish rebel hiphop, might jst stay awake till today.
peace man ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

http://db.tt/sxtTQ11O

some irish rebel music (illegal in the UK?) SAM is surface to air missile. "up the 'RA" means support to the Irish republican Army" or as the Brittish called them "terrrorists" but in the words of a great rebel song "and you DARE to call me a terrorist, while you look down your gun.. when i think of all the deeds that you have done..... you have plundered many nations, devided many lands... you have terrorised their people you ruled with an iron hand.... and you brought this reign of terror to my land!"

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

when will the US catch up with 24hr time, kilometers, centimeters, kilogrammes and celsius lol?? :p
i went to school when it was inches, miles, stone etc but its pretty easy to catch up on the Euro way of doin things and decimal is much more logical.
where did the Farenheit scale come from?? as a Physics minded person i understand the Kelvin scale (zero is absolute zero [lack of ANY heat energy]) but celsius is more logical than ?F, 0?c=melting/freezing point of water, 100?c=boiling/condensing point of water (on earth) but where did ?F come from lol?? ;)

No comprendo. :p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site

and it's a brand new day here in Eastern Canada. Looks like it's going to be a rainy weekend in these parts so waiting for the wife to get up and checking the AC. We've had a great summer but fall is here and it's starting to cool down. We're in the low to mid teens (that's celcius) with highs around the mid twenties. The leaves are slowly starting to change colors so pretty soon we'll be surrounded by an awesome color display.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Boy, this is probably one of the best night's sleep I've had in a loooooong time. I woke up panicking after realizing my One X had been on the charger for nearly 12 hours, but it turned out I slept through 9 hours like a baby. :eek:

No plans for the weekend. This week was exhausting, too many projects and assignments. Plus, it's just too darn hot. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Just thought I'd throw this out there, what are your guys's hobbies? Me, I just practice this martial art called Wing Chun (it's a variant of kung fu I believe, one of the many styles that makes up Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do), and I like to cook and draw. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Just thought I'd throw this out there, what are your guys's hobbies? Me, I just practice this martial art called Wing Chun (it's a variant of kung fu I believe, one of the many styles that makes up Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do), and I like to cook and draw. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

Jeez, I've got nothing THAT good. :eek:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

What do you like to cook?

As for my hobbies, in no particular order:

Working on my Caddy
Tinkering with my S3
Photography (newbie)
Concerts
Collect old Surf themed vinyl LP Covers.

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my HTC One X

Cycling, cooking, dabbling in charcuterie, general tech/networking, music, f1

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

What do you like to cook?

As for my hobbies, in no particular order:

Working on my Caddy
Tinkering with my S3
Photography (newbie)
Concerts
Collect old Surf themed vinyl LP Covers.

That's cool! :D And mainly Filipino foods.

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

p.s, my brother is a semi pro moy-thai (think i spelled that wrong.. kickboxing) fighter (Nial Smith)

Sent from my HTC One X

i dont really have any other thax android, music, raving.
recently aquired a punch ball (really heavy) and hav it hung just above my height so its like average head height and have been enjoying perfecting my punches (gona need them soon but thats for a different forum) need to get some bag gloves though coz my knuckles are red-raw lol.
the past few months ive been living a quiet life with my girl and becoming more and more geeky :) it keeps me out of trouble.
suppose i could include our pets as hobbies (two cornsnakes, giant african landsnail, mental cat) :)
might join a gym.. ive lost a lot of muscle since i stopped work (landscape gardening) and grown a beer belly :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer