02-12-2019 02:00 AM
9,392 ... 8182838485 ...
tools

since its quiet and im feelin sentimental, heres what they played when they lowered my wee brothers coffin, he left behind two kids and a fiance at 30yo, this was gona be their wedding dance...... (beware tear jerker.. i can only listen to it sometimes)
    its true story of an irish freedom fighter marrying his girl in his cell the day before he's executed.
    sorry for the downer but its good to share, ill play my other funeral tunes sometime (bleepin bangin happy music)

i sure hope someone is listening to these lol.
    il just pretend they are n itl make me happy

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    Ricky Babalu likes this.
    11-05-2012 11:18 PM
    Boo

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    hey wynd. u got any funeral music planned mate?
    saves the family a lot of soul searching

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-05-2012 11:26 PM

since its quiet and im feelin sentimental, heres what they played when they lowered my wee brothers coffin, he left behind two kids and a fiance at 30yo, this was gona be their wedding dance...... (beware tear jerker.. i can only listen to it sometimes)
    its true story of an irish freedom fighter marrying his girl in his cell the day before he's executed.
    sorry for the downer but its good to share, ill play my other funeral tunes sometime (bleepin bangin happy music)

i sure hope someone is listening to these lol.
    il just pretend they are n itl make me happy

I had to stop it half way... I'm such a crybaby to begin with, but my eyes are flowing like Niagara Falls... really good song though.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-05-2012 11:27 PM
    Yeah. Devout Hindu
    But I eat chicken, lamb(sometimes), fish and nothing else.
    I have tried shrimp though

Stock HTC One X
    Cool! A couple of my buds are Hindu. Despite the conflicting beliefs, we get along almost like brothers.

I thought eating any meat or fish whatsoever was prohibited? Because they're strictly vegetarian

funkylogik likes this.
    11-05-2012 11:29 PM
    Hey crack, does anilinkz allow downloads? There's a weird download button on there, but I think it's some kind of ad thing. I really want to get Gurren Lagann so I have something to hold me over for my flight in a few weeks

11-05-2012 11:30 PM
    I had to stop it half way... I'm such a crybaby to begin with, but my eyes are flowing like Niagara Falls... really good song though.

thanks for listening mate. i just listened and cried too x

11-05-2012 11:30 PM
    Cool! A couple of my buds are Hindu. Despite the conflicting beliefs, we get along almost like brothers.

I thought eating any meat or fish whatsoever was prohibited? Because they're strictly vegetarian

actualy i thought vegan!
    but then again i have muslim friends who drink lol

MangoPowah likes this.
    11-05-2012 11:32 PM
    Hey Mango, where in California are you?
    11-05-2012 11:35 PM
    actualy i thought vegan!

One of my good buddies is an SDA, and he eats pork... only SDA I know that does that. Funny story, on a field trip, during lunch we had pizza and he got cheese, and someone asked him "Why cheese?" And he said "I'm SDA, can't eat pork."

Few months later at school he's eating pepperoni pizza. I ask him "What's the deal, man? I thought you can't eat pork?" then he says "I'm a different branch of SDA." So I looked at him like :what:

I'll never understand him. But I think it'll take him a while to understand me, too

funkylogik likes this.
    11-05-2012 11:37 PM
    Hey Mango, where in California are you?
    Somewhere.

11-05-2012 11:37 PM
    Like what?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    Yes, but why change such a pretty name?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Livia. likes this.
    11-05-2012 11:38 PM
    actualy i thought vegan!

Funk, is Scotland a "Melting pot"?
    11-05-2012 11:42 PM

anyone know anything about the IRA Irish Republican Army (they were pretty well funded by Irish descent people in the US and armed by Cl Gadaffi)
    the press call them terrorrists but propaganda is good at that.
    its something im pretty passionate about.
    i dont agree with their killing of innocents but that happens in every war and this was a just war.
    theres a kind of peace just now but its brewing.
    my city is half irish descent and we too have been colonised and oppressed by the brittish.
    i could be arrested and charged for singing the above old irish folk song.
    try listening to the words even if the music isnt your scene.
    its basicly about when the IRA got hold of SAM (surface to air missiles) to help in their fight against the giant monsterous british military...

p.s Tiocfaidh Ar La (pronounced chocky arla) is irish for "our day will come"

p.s "internment" means locking someone up without charge or trial.. like guantanimo bay

The Shankill Butchers ride toniiiiiight... you better shut your windows tight. They're sharpening their cleavers and their kniiiives... and drinking all their whisky by the pint. Oh everybody knows, if you don't miiiiiind your mothers words, those wicked men will carve your whiskers from your fraaaaay. The Shankill Butchers wanna cutchaaaaa awaaaay.

funkylogik likes this.
    11-05-2012 11:43 PM
    Hey crack, does anilinkz allow downloads? There's a weird download button on there, but I think it's some kind of ad thing. I really want to get Gurren Lagann so I have something to hold me over for my flight in a few weeks

Download Internet Download Manager. It let's you download flash content from your browser. Or just find a torrent of Gurren Lagen there are plenty.

11-05-2012 11:45 PM
    The Shankill Butchers ride toniiiiiight... you better shut your windows tight. They're sharpening their cleavers and their kniiiives... and drinking all their whisky by the pint. Oh everybody knows, if you don't miiiiiind your mothers words, those wicked men will carve your whiskers from your fraaaaay. The Shankill Butchers wanna cutchaaaaa awaaaay.

where in droids name did u get that from mate?
    arent the Shankhill "the others", the loyalists?
    respect btw.

im on a hiphop tip so gona assault youz with a taste of the irish hiphop scene..... soz

11-06-2012 12:03 AM
    I'll just get on the PC after school tomorrow and download everything from there, then upload to Dropbox and save to phone from there :thumbup: I got this.

Anyway, bedtime for me. This headache sucks. Night geeksters!

funkylogik likes this.
    11-06-2012 12:11 AM
    IRISH HIPHOP

deep;

raw;

freestyle made into a track, points for gettin the backin track;

one for all you stars;

just wait till i get my Tech or Acid head on lol....

11-06-2012 12:11 AM
    I'll just get on the PC after school tomorrow and download everything from there, then upload to Dropbox and save to phone from there :thumbup: I got this.

Anyway, bedtime for me. This headache sucks. Night geeksters!

night weegeek sleep tight

11-06-2012 12:28 AM
    id say Hinduism is the religion i could be most at ease with.. the only thing that troubles me is the caste system. does that live on in say the US bro?

actualy i thought vegan!

One of my good buddies is an SDA, and he eats pork... only SDA I know that does that. Funny story, on a field trip, during lunch we had pizza and he got cheese, and someone asked him "Why cheese?" And he said "I'm SDA, can't eat pork."

Few months later at school he's eating pepperoni pizza. I ask him "What's the deal, man? I thought you can't eat pork?" then he says "I'm a different branch of SDA." So I looked at him like :what:

I'll never understand him. But I think it'll take him a while to understand me, too

I'm Hindu, but my culture is Punjabi. So I eat non veg. L
    I actually love pepperoni pizzas

There are many who are vegan, and many eggitarians but to each his own.
    Plus it's a very old religion so it has millions of variations in beliefs. For example in some places, while doing Puja, fish is offered Plus I know some Hindus eating beef:screwy:

I'm happy to say that in most of the developed areas in India, caste system has vanished. But in other areas, it is still prevalent. The govt here has made it unlawful so it's declining, but not as fast as I'd want:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One X
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-06-2012 12:29 AM
    nice one man. and is it true hindi dont believe in an actual "god", a maker?

11-06-2012 12:37 AM
    p.s, 1st time ive checked your profile, where in India are u bro (help me out with west, south, etc lol)

11-06-2012 12:39 AM
    http://db.tt/p0oqsMCz
    a bit of Orbital to wake up to... preferably in sunshine

11-06-2012 12:55 AM
    On my way home now.

Funk: i want to be cremated when i pass away

edit: i'm home, my adoring fans
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-06-2012 02:25 AM
    nice one man. and is it true hindi dont believe in an actual "god", a maker?

We do believe in a God. We have over 1,00,00,000 of them

p.s, 1st time ive checked your profile, where in India are u bro (help me out with west, south, etc lol)

I'm in North India.
    Gurgaon in Haryana state, 15 kilometers from Delhi.
    I used to live in Delhi, but shifted out cause it was getting too cramped. My city is now one of the most rapidly developing ones

Sent from my HTC One X
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-06-2012 07:35 AM
    L.I.V.I.A. Linux Intigrated Viral Interface Android x

Genius! Loved it, funky!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-06-2012 08:17 AM
9,392 ... 8182838485 ...