Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

me with ma moody yet wistful look lmao
uploadfromtaptalk1352065872460.jpg

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

It was a hectic Sunday for me too lol. Can't wait for Christmas vacation. Working and studying at the same time sure is tiring.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

How is that wistful?:D

coz my eyes are like staring 1000s of miles away in search of something :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Another hectic Monday

i still dont understand this.
GMT (start of time/day) is in london, youre east of london, the US is even more east of london, theyre hours behind me, the planet spins westerley (clockwise from north pole) youre ahead of me.... my wee heads gona burst lol :)

any PC help guys. i just wana wipe everything except w7 from it and turn it on as a brand new pc... will not having the password be a problem?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

It was a hectic Sunday for me too lol. Can't wait for Christmas vacation. Working and studying at the same time sure is tiring.

Same here, minus the working part. Research papers are perhaps the most cumbersome task I've ever done :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums