Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

quarterbacks, jocks, waterboys etc? :p
nite everyone, its 07:29 here lol (am)
luv yaaas (in a geeky very manly smelly way) ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Hey Funkylogik quit hogging the forum, I could not get all postings on the screenshot, but you had 23. It must be a record, we are going to have to rename the forum "The FunkyLogik Forum". :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

funk_zps50da3c7c.jpg

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey Funkylogik quit hogging the forum, I could not get all postings on the screenshot, but you had 23. It must be a record, we are going to have to rename the forum "The FunkyLogik Forum". :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/rickybabalu/funk_zps50da3c7c.jpg

lmao as my profile says, this is my "geek valve" lol i dont know any real-life phone geeks :)
also, im maybe on at strange times due to time difference so a lot of times youre all sleepin and i reply (thats my story and im sticking to it) ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Today's a good day, no homework for me! Well, for the most part. It was picture day though, and there was this lady who kept on putting all these people in front of me. I ended up being left behind by my class and I had to run back to the classroom. Quite embarassing, but I guess I needed the run. :p

How have your guys' days been?

Sent from my HTC One X

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Today's a good day, no homework for me! Well, for the most part. It was picture day though, and there was this lady who kept on putting all these people in front of me. I ended up being left behind by my class and I had to run back to the classroom. Quite embarassing, but I guess I needed the run. :p

How have your guys' days been?

Sent from my HTC One X

OVER, thankfully! A looooooooooooong day at work, made even longer with the knowledge that I have the next two days off. :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

im good. just had a bath n listend to a rival sites podcast (shhh) it was so full of iphone crap, how beautiful it is etc but virtualy nothing bout the internals.
whats happened to the AC podcast lately??

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

OVER, thankfully! A looooooooooooong day at work, made even longer with the knowledge that I have the next two days off. :D

Lucky you! I have no school Friday for whatever weird reason (hey, it's no school, so I'm not complaining!) :D So that means 3 day weekend for me! WHEEEOOO!

Sent from my HTC One X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

im good. just had a bath n listend to a rival sites podcast (shhh) it was so full of iphone crap, how beautiful it is etc but virtualy nothing bout the internals.
whats happened to the AC podcast lately??

I hear soo much iPhone 5 crap at school... everyone's basically saying it's doing all the things that never done before. :banghead:

Ahem. See this device in my hand? 4 months old.

"The iPhone 5 has more stuff than that!"

Let me see:
4 in. display? Check.
LTE capability? Check.
5 icon rows on home? Check.
Panoramic camera? Check.
A Maps app (that actually works)? Checkaroo.
Not to mention several handfuls of stuff out of the box. (Widgets, launchers, etc.'

If anyone was watching the keynote, you'd notice when they were showing off the new features they were mainly saying "the best of any iPhone we've ever made."

I remember years prior Apple could brag about the iPhone being the best on the market. Now, they seem to be holding back on that, since they know they're just playing catchup. Of course, the iSheep heard "in the world" as opposed to "any iPhone we've ever made." /rant

This should have probably been put on another thread, but I thought I might as well put it here before I forgot it. And I'm not a podcast type of guy... maybe I should try them someday. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

lol so true mate :)
the only time i listen to podcasts is in the bath, end up spending hour and a half in there lol.
you should defo listen to the Android Central podcast... Jerry is cool, hes a total genius geek but sounds like an old redneck lol :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I have to start listening to the podcasts. I've only listened to like 2 over all. Lol. They were both very good though. You also learn a lot.

Bluetooth speaker funk or are you living on the edge with head phones for your s3 while in the tub?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

old cheap nokia plug-in speakers mate, phone face down with rubber case.
next summer i wana buy a powerful rechargable dock or plug-in thing for barbeques and drinkin in the park etc :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

old cheap nokia plug-in speakers mate, phone face down with rubber case.
next summer i wana buy a powerful rechargable dock or plug-in thing for barbeques and drinkin in the park etc :)

Oh okay cool. Yeah I have these old computer speakers I use sometimes. The Bluetooth speaker seem cool but they are so damn expensive. Like that jambox. Too much money for me

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

It's awful chilly this morning. 55?F it says. Feels like a normal winter day.Although it's gonna be 90? today :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

So I'm trying to convince my pregnant wife to do this for Halloween. She was not impressed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348698955371.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348698955371.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 11

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

lmfao she SO should do that mate. i double dare her! ;)

whats the cool gameboy thing btw? bathmat or somethn?