tools
    Yeah? Well I've got 201.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    09-27-2012 05:09 PM
    The 200th post SHALL BE MINE!

And mine it is!

Sent from my HTC One X
    DAMMIT!!!! lol :banghead:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-27-2012 05:24 PM
    im gona get 1000th

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-27-2012 05:25 PM
    We've recently moved her into a different tank so she spends more time on land now.
    And yeah, Mr Smith. Get those pms sorted :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    u got her basking AND U.V. lights? x

09-27-2012 05:27 PM
    my ambition is for one of the podcasters to post on here lol

09-27-2012 05:28 PM
    im gona get 1000th

You're on, bro!

Sent from my HTC One X
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-27-2012 05:34 PM
    Just realized my One X has a scratch on the camera lens. I shouldn't be surprised with the lens being a behemoth, but nonetheless it still rips my heart. It's only noticeable if you have severe OCD though... like me :P

Anyway, what are you all listening to tonight? Me, just the usual.

Sent from my HTC One X
    Attached Thumbnails Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1348796832067.jpg  
    09-27-2012 08:47 PM
    Just realized my One X has a scratch on the camera lens. I shouldn't be surprised with the lens being a behemoth, but nonetheless it still rips my heart. It's only noticeable if you have severe OCD though... like me :P

Sent from my HTC One X
    listening to KPOP.
    I am a Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin type of guy. My 16 year old, who is currently controlling the tunes, is not. She is into Korean Pop but doesn't understand a word of it. :what:
    09-27-2012 09:10 PM
    This is what I've got going this evening...Losing My Religion (R.E.M. cover) by a band called Lacuna Coil.

09-27-2012 09:21 PM
    watchin crap on tv til Clair falls asleep then il prob put on sum nice chilled Cafe Mambo tunes (anyone whos been to Ibiza will know of cafe mambo mmm i left part of my heart on the beach outside that place watchin the sun set while dj played the perfect acompanying sounds... i swear when u lied down and watched the sunset, it was more vivid and obvious that its the earth moving and not the sun)

09-27-2012 09:27 PM

Sent from my HTC One X
    wtf is that??

09-27-2012 09:29 PM
    wtf is that??

Hey, dude is watching some Hentai!
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-27-2012 09:34 PM
    wtf is that??

Never heard of Gangnam Style before? It's a viral kpop vid on YouTube, here's the link if you're interested.

Sent from my HTC One X
    09-27-2012 09:40 PM
    listening to KPOP.
    I am a Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin type of guy. My 16 year old, who is currently controlling the tunes, is not. She is into Korean Pop but doesn't understand a word of it. :what:
    I'm not big KPOP person myself, but I just looooove Gangnam Style. My cousins in the Philippines and a couple of my buddies are KPOP fans though.

Sent from my HTC One X
    09-27-2012 09:42 PM
    watchin crap on tv til Clair falls asleep then il prob put on sum nice chilled Cafe Mambo tunes (anyone whos been to Ibiza will know of cafe mambo mmm i left part of my heart on the beach outside that place watchin the sun set while dj played the perfect acompanying sounds... i swear when u lied down and watched the sunset, it was more vivid and obvious that its the earth moving and not the sun)

Ibiza... was there for a week in 1987.
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-27-2012 09:48 PM
    Never heard of Gangnam Style before? It's a viral kpop vid on YouTube, here's the link if you're interested.

Sent from my HTC One X
    never heard of it lol but im old. il check it out when Mrs Logik finaly f***s off to sleep lol.
    gona have to share ma munchy with her grr marinated chicken wrapped in chorizzo b1tch

09-27-2012 09:49 PM
    never heard of it lol but im old. il check it out when Mrs Logik finaly f***s off to sleep lol.
    gona have to share ma munchy with her grr marinated chicken wrapped in chorizzo b1tch
    ... just had a quick listen lol, it was on tv the other day.. sounds like LMFAO but in Korean lol

09-27-2012 09:52 PM

Sent from my HTC One X
    Nearly 300 million views on YouTube. Gotta respect the Gangnam style.

Sent from my SGSIII
    MangoPowah likes this.
    09-27-2012 09:55 PM

Sent from my HTC One X
    That video is AWESOME! Don't know if I would have appreciated the song as much if I hadn't seen the video first, but now I can't get it out of my head!

The only thing that would have made it better is if I could have understand the lyrics.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    MangoPowah likes this.
    09-27-2012 10:01 PM
    Damn Funk, right up my alley. I usually listen to "Groove Salad". Where can you find the Cafe Mambo tunes?
    09-27-2012 10:11 PM
    tTorrent app bro. ive got loadsa cd's in my own flat (pad?) (i stay at fiance's justnow)
    but mosta my cds have been danced on and scraped all over the laminate floor lol so ive started downloadin torrents

Ricky Babalu likes this.
    09-27-2012 10:20 PM
    tTorrent app bro. ive got loadsa cd's in my own flat (pad?) (i stay at fiance's justnow)
    but mosta my cds have been danced on and scraped all over the laminate floor lol so ive started downloadin torrents
    You might want to try "Tune-In" Radio it has loads of stations that play stuff like that. I remember one called "Cafe Cody" ............I think, that played a lot of Ibiza style tunes.
    09-27-2012 10:28 PM
    I love Gagnam style. Downloaded the ring tone from zedge. I find myself occasionally doing the dance. Fell in love with that video. I think it had like the most likes or most views. Not a big music person. I love TV but my tv went out this morning so I guess I'll go to sleep with my music tonight. They should add sleep timers to those music apps like on tv's it takes me like 30 minutes to fall asleep do I put a timer on my tv so I don't waste power or burn the light bulb
    MangoPowah and Uncle Louie like this.
    09-27-2012 11:00 PM

Sent from my HTC One X
    The main guy in this video (Psy?) reminds me of one of the main characters in The Good, The Bad, and the Weird.

If you guys haven't seen this movie, you should. Great flick! (It's streaming on Netflix, if you have it).

09-27-2012 11:04 PM
    Woahhhh skunk left his birds nest? Spread your wings and fly man. Lol good to see you in the general section.

And Cane you live in South Africa? Very cool. How do you like it out there?
    Umm no. I am South African but live in Australia now. Read my post again :-).
    Bashed my thumb so on light duty, doing online courses all day.
    Either going to fall asleep or pull my hair out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-2012 11:26 PM
9,392 ... 7891011 ...