02-12-2019 02:00 AM
9,392 ... 9091929394 ...
tools
    anyone think i should change the OP of this thread??

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-07-2012 05:30 PM
    what scores do u mean mate?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    Quadrant score/benchmark.
    11-07-2012 05:36 PM
    anyone think i should change the OP of this thread??

I was thinking this a while back.. maybe update to something cooler that deals with what the thread is about.
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-07-2012 05:41 PM
    I was thinking this a while back.. maybe update to something cooler that deals with what the thread is about.
    Then it would be a name against forum rules

EDIT: Oops, looks like I can't read. Not enough sleep lately

Sent from my HTC One X
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-07-2012 06:21 PM
    Not the title.. just the op description.
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-07-2012 06:33 PM
    Quadrant score/benchmark.
    on Scaramouch's benchmark thread?
    Quadrant app from play store mate. reboot phone, clear ram and run the test.
    the US s3 should be in the 4k's.

11-07-2012 06:34 PM
    anyone wana write it for me and ill paste it plz?
    im not good with nice words lol

11-07-2012 06:36 PM
    Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1352335059185.jpg

Uncle Louie likes this.
    11-07-2012 06:37 PM
    wow almost forgot, i was playin with Note2 in the shop today
    its really weird, it dwarfs the s3 but feels perfect in the hand, i can thumb the whole screen n it feels nice.
    it was tied to the wall so couldnt try it in my pocket (or id be typing on it right now lol) but now that ive held it, id swap my s3 in a heartbeat

Uncle Louie and MangoPowah like this.
    11-07-2012 06:45 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352335059185.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	45171

You look like you're ready to beat the hell out of someone in that pic!
    MangoPowah likes this.
    11-07-2012 06:57 PM
    i always growl in pics mate, for a friendly guy i look a bit shady.
    plus that was at burger van buying tea after the club where we did something we cant talk about here so the eyes are a bit intense lol

Uncle Louie likes this.
    11-07-2012 07:07 PM
    Speaking of funky pics . . . what'ya think of my latest avatar? Too fishey?
    11-07-2012 07:16 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352335059185.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	45171
    You look like you're ready to beat the hell out of someone in that pic!
    I think he looks like he's trying sliding ever-so-slowly his hand down to cop a feel
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-07-2012 07:18 PM
    its really weird, it dwarfs the s3 but feels perfect in the hand, i can thumb the whole screen n it feels nice.
    it was tied to the wall so couldnt try it in my pocket (or id be typing on it right now lol) but now that ive held it, id swap my s3 in a heartbeat

I'd definitely drop my One X in a heartbeat too. I thought the S3 was huge, but I got used to it. Same with this too. REALLY wish I waited to use my upgrade

Sent from my HTC One X
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-07-2012 07:20 PM
    I'd definitely drop my One X in a heartbeat too. I thought the S3 was huge, but I got used to it. Same with this too. REALLY wish I waited to use my upgrade
    My wife really loves hers. :rolleyes: She tells me everyday. . . . . in fact, come to think of it . . .more than she tells me she loves me!
    funkylogik and SenseMonkey like this.
    11-07-2012 07:24 PM
    Speaking of funky pics . . . what'ya think of my latest avatar? Too fishey?
    i like it, reminds me of bein a kid
    u go for salmon mate?

11-07-2012 07:28 PM
    Hey, has anyone else not been able to log-out since earlier this morning??? Every time I click on 'LOG OUT', since early this morning, the AC site goes busy and says 'Logging out' . . but nothing ever happens; I remain logged-in. It's like I'm perpetually trapped in an Android Forum Twilight Zone!
    11-07-2012 07:30 PM
    my wife really loves hers. :rolleyes: She tells me everyday. . . . . In fact, come to think of it . . .more than she tells me she loves me!
    Dun dun dun! Dun dun dun! Dun! Duuun! Duuuuuuuuun! Duuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
    funkylogik and winmod21 like this.
    11-07-2012 07:30 PM
    My wife really loves hers. :rolleyes: She tells me everyday. . . . . in fact, come to think of it . . .more than she tells me she loves me!
    lol my fiance bought my s3 n now she gets jealous of "her"

11-07-2012 07:31 PM
    u go for salmon mate?
    Yeah, all life long. But mostly Steelhead m8. You?
    11-07-2012 07:32 PM
    can i ask everyone who hasnt, to fill in their profile plz??
    i get disapointed when i click an avatar and theres nuthin there.
    am gona update mine 2moz, not so much of a party animal recently for reasons most of my good geeks know

11-07-2012 07:34 PM
    am gona update mine 2moz, not so much of a party animal recently for reasons most of my good geeks know

I already updated mine

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    11-07-2012 07:35 PM
    Hey, has anyone else not been able to log-out since earlier this morning??? Every time I click on 'LOG OUT', since early this morning, the AC site goes busy and says 'Logging out' . . but nothing ever happens; I remain logged-in. It's like I'm perpetually trapped in an Android Forum Twilight Zone!
    ive NEVER logged out lol.
    whats the point?

11-07-2012 07:36 PM
    Dun dun dun! Dun dun dun! Dun! Duuun! Duuuuuuuuun! Duuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
    LOL . . what does this mean? That it's a done deal and you're gonna trade/swap your GS3 for one?
    funkylogik likes this.

I think mine is enough. Unless there should be more?

Sent from my HTC One X
9,392 ... 9091929394 ...