Random Social Chit-Chat

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Another boring day of work and study. Also trying not to think of my ex and failing .

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

omg il be sleepin again dammit!!! right andreeps lets get chattin lol.
just a thought.. do i have any control over this thread as im the author? like ban people (mango) :) , delete posts, delete the whole thread in a huff lol? :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site

omg il be sleepin again dammit!!! right andreeps lets get chattin lol.
just a thought.. do i have any control over this thread as im the author? like ban people (mango) :) , delete posts, delete the whole thread in a huff lol? :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

You could delete your posts only (unless you're a mod). That would probably bring us down to like 800 posts! lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Another boring day of work and study. Also trying not to think of my ex and failing .

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ouch man. tell us about it.
i wont bore you with all the "the stabbing pain fades week by week" crap but its theraputic to write/type stuff :) :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

You could delete your posts only (unless you're a mod). That would probably bring us down to like 800 posts! lol

hmm dat be pointless, plus im the clown of the thread lol.
ill just run for moderator :)
vote funk!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

its 00:19 here but i slept till like 17:00 so i could be in there.
on the vallium though (prescription medication Cyber mate) so ill be slow on the draw lol.
hope a complete outsider gets it by accident lol thatd be cool :)

p.s, i discovered a quirk in the order of posts today that im gona use to my advantage ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

did u photoshop that btw lol :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38