Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

amazing man :) my fiance bought me it on credit that we cant afford so i was in a huff for a few days and hardly touched it but one day when she was out i couldnt resist playin with it, set it up the way i like it, fell in love with it n now shes jealous of it coz my hands are on it more than her. its defo my best android yet (its first flagship phone ive had since my Nokia N95) :) you?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Ah, I see you folks aspire to have a chatter. Good luck and merry chatting!

yeah i kinda wanted it between us s3 folk :)
wow thats some "thanks" count btw mate!
likewise for Paul :)
global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

So earlier today my good bro from high school drops me a pic via text message of a phone he's looking at while at his local Sprint store....

A Motorola Photon ! I was like dude.... Your willing to drop $200 on that when right next to that phone is a crowd of people gathering around to play with that shiny, awesome SGSIII for the same price! What are you thinking?!?!?

He's an old school hard keyboard junky.... Didn't want to give up that hard keyboard to go to onscreen...

15 minutes later I had him convinced and walking out the door a happy SGSIII owner :)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

yeah i kinda wanted it between us s3 folk :)
wow thats some "thanks" count btw mate!
likewise for Paul :)

Lol I see I'm not welcome in your club. Bleh! :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

What kind of music (genres) are you all listening with your S3's?

I've been listening to House (all flavors) since '93......long damn time!! :cool: I like listening to high energy stuff like tech and tech house when I'm at the gym! Oh, dubstep has been in my playlist as well! Its...uh.....different, lol! Deep house is what I love to hear the most otherwise....like fine wine! ;) I use Sammies music player because it reads the various folders I have in my phone. Don't understand why Google's music player can't read folders. My music folder is 18GBs...I could probably throw a rave with the music I have in my phone!! :p

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Lol I see I'm not welcome in your club. Bleh! :p

dmmarck my friend...

Psssstttt.. Don't tell anyone but between you and me... Were M O D E R A T O R ' S.... Were welcome everywhere :)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

dmmarck my friend...

Psssstttt.. Don't tell anyone but between you and me... Were M O D E R A T O R ' S.... Were welcome everywhere :)

In that case, sup TouchWiz enthusiasts?!

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Anyone tried a JB rom that had a camera as good as the stock 4.0?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

lmao ok. hey touchwizers :)
im into irish and uk hiphop, irish republican (rebel) music, acid house + minimalist techno, electro tech.
just got my sandisk 32gb class 10 delvered so room for more tunes :)

my main homescreen i like empty with a pretty WP or LWP, clock, hidden status bar, scrolling dock with dual actions for each icon. thet rest of my screens are a mess of widgets and folder and a screen titled "sandroid pit" where i test new apps :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

uploadfromtaptalk1348149334010.jpg

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

http://db.tt/l8qWecmQ

woohoo.
now i have to mess around with the Mrs laptop :( computers hate me... might just wait til she gets home lol. shes 10yrs younger so learned all this stuff in school :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star