Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

Tell ya what... We'll split the difference. I'll keep the cool temps, you can have the rain. :D

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Aahh! Hot and rainy! Just like back home in the Philippines. I'll gladly take you up on this nostalgic offer. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

mmm i love hot rain. experienced it in Ibiza (spanish balearic island in mediteranian) big lush droplets of warm rain mmm and the smell of rain on a hot road :)

so whats everyone doin? i just copied my music from my old class4 8gb sd to my ladies laptop and then onto my shiny new 32gb class 10 one. it went surprisingly easy considering i dont use computers, she helped a bit ;)

p.s, can the camera be set to save pics straight to external sd?
and in Settings, Storage, Miscilanious (4gb of my 16gb phone is used up in this) can all that crap just be moved to ext' sd?
and how?

oops im bieng too android lol, nothing much happened tonight, im laying low, an asian guy wants us to commit some kind of laundering or tax evasion scam with our bank cards.. we get 15% cut from ?5-10k put into account and withdrawed next day. obv' im on bail so cant take the risk but Clair (my fiance) is tempted... the money is good and the dude seems brand-new but i tend not to trust people easily. her account is empty though so theres no risk eh, in couple days, if it goes wrong, she just report card lost/stolen? anyway shes asleep.. i just woke up at 7pm GMT lol (like 5hours ahead of AC time?)
anyone goin out 2nite?
Smity x

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

when will the US catch up with 24hr time, kilometers, centimeters, kilogrammes and celsius lol?? :p
i went to school when it was inches, miles, stone etc but its pretty easy to catch up on the Euro way of doin things and decimal is much more logical.
where did the Farenheit scale come from?? as a Physics minded person i understand the Kelvin scale (zero is absolute zero [lack of ANY heat energy]) but celsius is more logical than ?F, 0?c=melting/freezing point of water, 100?c=boiling/condensing point of water (on earth) but where did ?F come from lol?? ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

p.s, i drink around 21units alcohol a day (yeah im brutaly honest)
for some reason im not physicly addicted ("lucky" i guess) but defo psychologicly.
just thought id share ;)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

What's going on Samsung aficionados

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

im drinking frosty jacks cider 7.5%, ?4 ($6.50) for 3litre bottle (5pints) and eating blue valium (10mg) :)
listning to Plastikman (Ritchie Hawtin) think he's Canadian :)
minimalist rhythmic techno :)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

im drinking frosty jacks cider 7.5%, ?4 ($6.50) for 3litre bottle (5pints) and eating blue valium (10mg) :)
listning to Plastikman (Ritchie Hawtin) think he's Canadian :)
minimalist rhythmic techno :)

Right there with you FL, popped open a bottle of cab and listening to "Groove Salad".

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Been missing the action last couple of days. Love this thread.

Impatiently waiting for jelly bean or at least a Sprint leak. No more updates for my rom until Sprint leaks or we get the real OTA. :(