Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

im gona get 1000th :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

We've recently moved her into a different tank so she spends more time on land now.
And yeah, Mr Smith. Get those pms sorted :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

u got her basking AND U.V. lights? x

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

my ambition is for one of the podcasters to post on here lol :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Just realized my One X has a scratch on the camera lens. I shouldn't be surprised with the lens being a behemoth, but nonetheless it still rips my heart. It's only noticeable if you have severe OCD though... like me :p

Anyway, what are you all listening to tonight? Me, just the usual. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348796832067.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348796832067.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 30

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Just realized my One X has a scratch on the camera lens. I shouldn't be surprised with the lens being a behemoth, but nonetheless it still rips my heart. It's only noticeable if you have severe OCD though... like me :p

Anyway, what are you all listening to tonight? Me, just the usual. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

:mad: listening to KPOP. :mad:
I am a Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin type of guy. My 16 year old, who is currently controlling the tunes, is not. She is into Korean Pop but doesn't understand a word of it. :what:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

watchin crap on tv til Clair falls asleep then il prob put on sum nice chilled Cafe Mambo tunes (anyone whos been to Ibiza will know of cafe mambo mmm i left part of my heart on the beach outside that place watchin the sun set while dj played the perfect acompanying sounds... i swear when u lied down and watched the sunset, it was more vivid and obvious that its the earth moving and not the sun) :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

:mad: listening to KPOP. :mad:
I am a Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin type of guy. My 16 year old, who is currently controlling the tunes, is not. She is into Korean Pop but doesn't understand a word of it. :what:

I'm not big KPOP person myself, but I just looooove Gangnam Style. My cousins in the Philippines and a couple of my buddies are KPOP fans though.:)

Sent from my HTC One X

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

watchin crap on tv til Clair falls asleep then il prob put on sum nice chilled Cafe Mambo tunes (anyone whos been to Ibiza will know of cafe mambo mmm i left part of my heart on the beach outside that place watchin the sun set while dj played the perfect acompanying sounds... i swear when u lied down and watched the sunset, it was more vivid and obvious that its the earth moving and not the sun) :)

Ibiza... was there for a week in 1987.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Never heard of Gangnam Style before? It's a viral kpop vid on YouTube, here's the link if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=youtube_gdata_player :)

Sent from my HTC One X

never heard of it lol but im old. il check it out when Mrs Logik finaly f***s off to sleep lol.
gona have to share ma munchy with her grr marinated chicken wrapped in chorizzo :( b1tch :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

never heard of it lol but im old. il check it out when Mrs Logik finaly f***s off to sleep lol.
gona have to share ma munchy with her grr marinated chicken wrapped in chorizzo :( b1tch :)
... just had a quick listen lol, it was on tv the other day.. sounds like LMFAO but in Korean lol

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Never heard of Gangnam Style before? It's a viral kpop vid on YouTube, here's the link if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=youtube_gdata_player :)

Sent from my HTC One X

That video is AWESOME! Don't know if I would have appreciated the song as much if I hadn't seen the video first, but now I can't get it out of my head!

The only thing that would have made it better is if I could have understand the lyrics.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Damn Funk, right up my alley. I usually listen to "Groove Salad". Where can you find the Cafe Mambo tunes?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad