Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

tTorrent app bro. ive got loadsa cd's in my own flat (pad?) (i stay at fiance's justnow)
but mosta my cds have been danced on and scraped all over the laminate floor lol so ive started downloadin torrents ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

tTorrent app bro. ive got loadsa cd's in my own flat (pad?) (i stay at fiance's justnow)
but mosta my cds have been danced on and scraped all over the laminate floor lol so ive started downloadin torrents ;)

You might want to try "Tune-In" Radio it has loads of stations that play stuff like that. I remember one called "Cafe Cody" ............I think, that played a lot of Ibiza style tunes.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I love Gagnam style. Downloaded the ring tone from zedge. I find myself occasionally doing the dance. Fell in love with that video. I think it had like the most likes or most views. Not a big music person. I love TV but my tv went out this morning so I guess I'll go to sleep with my music tonight. They should add sleep timers to those music apps like on tv's it takes me like 30 minutes to fall asleep do I put a timer on my tv so I don't waste power or burn the light bulb

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Never heard of Gangnam Style before? It's a viral kpop vid on YouTube, here's the link if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=youtube_gdata_player :)

Sent from my HTC One X

The main guy in this video (Psy?) reminds me of one of the main characters in The Good, The Bad, and the Weird.

If you guys haven't seen this movie, you should. Great flick! (It's streaming on Netflix, if you have it).

The Good, The Bad, & The Weird - Official Trailer - YouTube

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

Woahhhh skunk left his birds nest? Spread your wings and fly man. Lol good to see you in the general section.

And Cane you live in South Africa? Very cool. How do you like it out there?

Umm no. I am South African but live in Australia now. Read my post again :).
Bashed my thumb so on light duty, doing online courses all day.
Either going to fall asleep or pull my hair out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

erosinelysium

May 28, 2012
Visit site

u got her basking AND U.V. lights? x

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

The guy in the shop said it's 2in1 apparently. Either way she's more active now. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
the ultimate betrayal!!!

after giving my fiance my beloved modded overclocked Zte Blade and teaching her to love android....
....shes just came home with a bleepin dangleberry :(
least it wasnt a piephone i suppose... :banghead:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: the ultimate betrayal!!!

lol thanks, that makes me feel better mate thanks lol ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

thanks for the 164 views and no message of condolances.
its like my mates Curve but slimmer, thought she'd atleast want a touchscreen.... cant believe agreed to actualy MARRY it last week!
guess ill have to install Whatsapp now since we cant be nawty over Go Sms anymore :(

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

I feel your pain. Honestly the only thing I miss about my blackberry is the physical keyboard. If my Gnex had a physical keyboard that would pop up out of thin air when I wanted/needed it, that would be perfect. Since that's the ONLY thing I miss, I don't think I'll go back. (Although BBM does have some sweet advantages...except its exclusive to Blackberry)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

well have you seen the vids of that touchscreen tech that pops out physical buttons when needed and then turns back to flat?
look forward to seeing that on next years phones, tv remotes, blind aids, etc ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

You might want to try "Tune-In" Radio it has loads of stations that play stuff like that. I remember one called "Cafe Cody" ............I think, that played a lot of Ibiza style tunes.

fell asleep to that lastnight mate :)

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

I think this falls under breach of contract - you should be able to legally withdraw your offer of marriage based on this transgression. (If it had been an iPhone you could have requested compensation...) :eek:

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

umm...do you love your (future) wife.....or do you love your phone? You might want to ask yourself which is more important! ;) (and also whether or not this actually belongs in a SGS3 forum....or Off Topic..)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I haven't posted in here almost all day. That's new. :eek:

How has your guys' day been? :D

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

hi mate. mine was sweet n quiet till we were about to go to bed and my best mate appeared and got too drunk. he was total pain in the azz, i was ready for hittin him n me+him hav never came to blows yet. got rid of him an hour ago in a taxi (cab) n now i cant sleep coz too wound up (its 05:14 here lol)
luckily the forum has lit up a bit, was dead earlier so i can sneak back into my geek life :)
hows u buddy?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

umm...do you love your (future) wife.....or do you love your phone? You might want to ask yourself which is more important! ;) (and also whether or not this actually belongs in a SGS3 forum....or Off Topic..)

you might want to choose which threads you want to bump with negative comments and maybe learn to smile :) just sayin...

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I think this falls under breach of contract - you should be able to legally withdraw your offer of marriage based on this transgression. (If it had been an iPhone you could have requested compensation...) :eek:

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

defo mate, im gona demand a pre-nup' lol ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze