Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

IT LIVES!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

loved your diplomatic prowess in that other thread mate :)
hows the new baby? have u made the homescreen all nice n sexy or r u more of a boring/functional typa dude? ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, man! :D I didn't think it would actually work :eek:

And she's fine, I'm still setting her up though.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349568879437.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349568879437.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 34

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

im still havin this problem with pics not showing on AC app until a few people have replied after it.
so shes a SHE then :)
my s3 looks a bit manly with the carbon skin on her but she is still a SHE.. havent named her yet and if i do, it might be the final straw for Clair.... i could come home n find my s3 boiling in a pot on the stove :)
p.s now i can see the pic. not bad bro :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Name her in your head, unless Clair can read minds. Then that's scary. :eek: And thanks :D any widgets you recommend??

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

mClock, ClockQ... ill have a think. u usin a custom launcher? like my new avatar btw? jst made it and didnt bother to post it on fb as like NONE of my friends seem to be phone geeks :(
thats what u guys are for ;)
uploadfromtaptalk1349572151487.jpg

it only really works if u remember the old burger king ads lol...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Nope, running on good old stock. I'm in love, I don't think I'll be replacing it in a while. And yeah, I still remember Burger King :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Name her in your head, unless Clair can read minds. Then that's scary. :eek: And thanks :D any widgets you recommend??

lmao just had this convo with clair n she said "well youd better call her "clair" incase you call her name out during ***" (like i did with my ex's name) "...or she'l get kicked up+down the street" (like she did to my ex) lol ma girl is such a barbie but she can be SO funny <3

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Nope, running on good old stock. I'm in love, I don't think I'll be replacing it in a while. And yeah, I still remember Burger King :D

cool. if i had stock JB (my old sony ericsson was pretty close to stock ICS but i ended up usin Go) id try my hardest not to skin it :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

lmao just had this convo with clair n she said "well youd better call her "clair" incase you call her name out during ***" (like i did with my ex's name) "...or she'l get kicked up+down the street" (like she did to my ex) lol ma girl is such a barbie but she can be SO funny <3

That wouldn't turn out very well for you if another name was heard, I bet... :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

ps mate (@CT) my fiance came home with a BB 9360 the other day grr.
are there any easy non risky things i can do to it while shes asleep to make it..... cooler lol? (other than feed it to neighbours dog) :p

@ Mr Crackberrytraitor :)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

There are a bazzilion themes you can stick on it. Plenty of hybrid OSes to play with as well. IMO, Blackberries are great stock, but you can go crazy with tinkering, if you so desire.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

There are a bazzilion themes you can stick on it. Plenty of hybrid OSes to play with as well. IMO, Blackberries are great stock, but you can go crazy with tinkering, if you so desire.

any hackery involved or computers mate?
people keep askin me shiz about their bbs coz im the token phone geek but only android lol. i dont even know how to send a txt or bbm on one lol and no point learning since theyre nearly 6ft under.
will her phone get bb10 u think?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

but its not up on the update site..... ur on o2 eh?
im unlocked but usin 3 and jst checked for ota. u kiddin? should i try kies? (i hate kies)

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

but its not up on the update site..... ur on o2 eh?
im unlocked but usin 3 and jst checked for ota. u kiddin? should i try kies? (i hate kies)

LOL yes i was joking.. Really sorry i was just bored