Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

u were bored lol?
great idea btw.
pity we know we're pentile and you ARENT already lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Nope, I was brushing my teeth while browsing on my N7 in the other hand (like a boss :cool: ) and when I went to rinse, I accidentally got a few drops of water on the screen.

And just got done with my appointment, got 4 fillings replaced and my retainer in an hour. Even the injection didn't help, cause dentist got close to the nerve and I could feel it.

Now thanks to my retainer, I talk like a small child. :banghead:

Sent from my HTC One X

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Do any of u know how to the change the stock email account colours on the s3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Do any of u know how to the change the stock email account colours on the s3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

nah never use it bro.
havent even played with the new gmail stuff yet...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Nope, I was brushing my teeth while browsing on my N7 in the other hand (like a boss :cool: ) and when I went to rinse, I accidentally got a few drops of water on the screen.

And just got done with my appointment, got 4 fillings replaced and my retainer in an hour. Even the injection didn't help, cause dentist got close to the nerve and I could feel it.

Now thanks to my retainer, I talk like a small child. :banghead:

Sent from my HTC One X

such a good story mate lmao.. il try when i brush ma teeth before bed.
good lookin documentary startin on ch4 now....

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

So what do you guys think of Apple getting into the streaming radio business. I won't buy into apple (due to their practices) but it's interesting. Let's see how theyll find a way to sue Pandora

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

So what do you guys think of Apple getting into the streaming radio business. I won't buy into apple (due to their practices) but it's interesting. Let's see how theyll find a way to sue Pandora

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

hadnt even heard of it bro. got a link?
theres plenty great free alternatives so whats the point? :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Something tells me that Apple will only let users stream what they have on iTunes. Not saying that iTunes doesn't have good songs, but some songs just aren't on iTunes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

A lot of people won't want to switch after spending years customizing their Pandora stations.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Anyone here have experience with clear plastic retainers?

Every time I try to take my top one off, it makes my teeth hurt insanely. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Lol... of course... saw them once in the 70's and again in very early 80's. Back when the music and drugs were better. :D

I wasn't even born, lol!
I saw Roger Waters twice, best days of my life!
Wish I had the chance to see them all together. But I was born too late... :/

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

happy birthday mister smooth :) have a monster day mate. youre a good guy :) :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
just had 5 10mg valium but il hav a drink for you soon as i wake up :)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

happy birthday mister smooth :) have a monster day mate. youre a good guy :) :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
just had 5 10mg valium but il hav a drink for you soon as i wake up :)

haha thanks man

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89