Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

thanx m8.
actualy clair copied me and got one on her hip.
she got my name tattooed after a month of being together lol. she has a ring tattoo next to her engagement ring with my initials too.
im actualy bit worried incase prisoners think my tatt is some gay pride thing lol :p
any1 else got tatts?
i just have my bro's name on my heart with a 4leaf clover under it (partialy covered by hair lol im due a trim) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

LOL, that was really funny. Idk if I want tattoos. Will probably get branded. It seems to hurt a lot more though :/

Anyone know if Power Amp works with Google music?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

In the U.S. they have the same CPU, the S3 just has more RAM, which doesn't matter at all with jellybean, you'll never get close to using up a gig.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

do u mean the one x has same cpu as int' s3 or the US s3 does mate?
my 1gb ram is nearly always nearly full but thats fine on android.
the gamble is whats gona be more important in next 2years, quad core or more ram lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome, I'm not the only genuine Star Wars nerd here. If they make a film taking place after Jedi, I would hope to sweet god it's based on the Admiral Thrawn conflict. That would be epic.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

ill admit to bein a startrek nerd but ONLY Voyager :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

LOL, that was really funny. Idk if I want tattoos. Will probably get branded. It seems to hurt a lot more though :/

Anyone know if Power Amp works with Google music?

yeah i really want branded, think it would be more of a quick pain than the constant niggling jagjagjag feling of a tat.
@Monkey, just have a quiet word with a tattooist in a salon and ask him to do one out of hours for you cash in hand, much cheaper :) im gettin my engagement ring done that way :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

do u mean the one x has same cpu as int' s3 or the US s3 does mate?
my 1gb ram is nearly always nearly full but thats fine on android.
the gamble is whats gona be more important in next 2years, quad core or more ram lol :)

The US One X and S3 have the same processor. If it were me, I'd go for more RAM. What's the point of all that horsepower if there isn't enough room to show it off? :)

Sent from my HTC One X

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site

PA was the app that finaly made me link my card to play store lol (none of the cracked unlock keys would work lol)
it has pre-amp gain as well as the EQ so you can add plenty volume without distortion. recommended!

Power amp was the first app I bought as well. It is to this day the only fully priced app I have bought.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

The US One X and S3 have the same processor. If it were me, I'd go for more RAM. What's the point of all that horsepower if there isn't enough room to show it off? :)

Sent from my HTC One X

cheers. so what ram does the one x have m8?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Btw monkey, how the heck did you get the One X back after all the time with the S3?

Sent from my HTC One X

well in his profile he has both......
oops i was thinkin of crackberry soz :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Btw monkey, how the heck did you get the One X back after all the time with the S3?

Sent from my HTC One X

Good question mango.! I searched around and asked anyone if they wanted to trade their phones which they did,their one x was like new condition. All the components worked like i remembered from my first one x so all i did to this one x was slap on a zagg hd to protect the screen and add my black and grey otterbox that i kept from my first one x. The guy also gave me $150. :) (the s3 we swapped had a zagg hd screen protector and glacier colored otterbox,no scratches,nothing wrong with it. ) so i just made sure the one x did work like new and that it did. Im going to keep it and see how Jb turns out on it and even so inna few months ima upgrade to the 1x+ cause id love me some tegra3 lte for Christmas. :D

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Won over at XDA. Guess who's next Mango? ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351650029517.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351650029517.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 15

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Just downloaded a really neat music trivia game called SongPop, its a really fun game and a good time waster. If you are into music I highly recommend it. Anyone here play?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Good question mango.! I searched around and asked anyone if they wanted to trade their phones which they did,their one x was like new condition. All the components worked like i remembered from my first one x so all i did to this one x was slap on a zagg hd to protect the screen and add my black and grey otterbox that i kept from my first one x. The guy also gave me $150. :) (the s3 we swapped had a zagg hd screen protector and glacier colored otterbox,no scratches,nothing wrong with it. ) so i just made sure the one x did work like new and that it did. Im going to keep it and see how Jb turns out on it and even so inna few months ima upgrade to the 1x+ cause id love me some tegra3 lte for Christmas. :D

bargain!

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

bargain!

You think.? I got my fav. phone back plus $150 cash.? The s3 might best the one x inna few ways, but I got the better deal outta the transaction. It's all about the brains. :D

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Holy bargain, Batman!

I'd love me some Snapdragon S4 Pro for Christmas :D

Sent from my HTC One X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

New topic.!
What kind of feature phones (not smartphones) did you guys use to have before having an s3 or one x.? I use to have a Motorola
2inch screen with a qwerty keyboard all on the front. Man.. I use to think that thing was cool.. :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

You think.? I got my fav. phone back plus $150 cash.? The s3 might best the one x inna few ways, but I got the better deal outta the transaction. It's all about the brains. :D

i adore the look of the one x vs the s3 :)
anyone seen the HTC windows phone? X8 or 8X...
pure stunning!