Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

I'm glad I have my one x back but I miss the brightness slider in the notification bar that my ol's3 had. :confused:

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Apple just got it's greedy hands slapped again today by U.K. Court.

excelent. glad the law are actualy getting fair.
i couldnt give a shiz what apples website stays, i just want them to play fair! :thumbup:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

ok, bear with me... chimps eat their bogeys, babys do it, its a natural impulse and why??
the reason theres no vaccination for the Cold is because its always evolving.. you never catch the same "breed" of cold twice so immunising with one strain of the cold will just teach your body to fight that strain and theres millions.
we breathe through our nose and our bogeys catch a lil bit of every cold strain thats around before it gets to our lungs and infects us.
the back of our nose is attatched to our mouth/throat for a coincidence??
i think our stomach should sample these germs before they infect our lungs so our antibodies have a fighting chance so when we sniff a big chunk of snott, swallow, dont spit.... even better, in private, pick your boogers and eat them :)
that make any sense lol??

Ok Funky, I hope you will give me an opportunity to market these for you if you can produce enough boogie's to bring them to market! Here is what I have so far, let me know your thoughts?
box of boogers copy.png

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Anyone here play MC3.? :D

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

at some point in my life, i just lost the attention span for gaming. im sure Clair is glad coz i spend too much time on here and fiddling with my phone lol.

oh yeah, my mhl-hdmi adaptor came today but cant find my hdmi cable to test it. thing is, the jack for the phne is very loose, almost like its a micro hdmi jack and not usb.... how can i tell difference?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Can never get into those kind of games on the phone after playing the real deal on Xbox. Lol.

What's everyone up to today?

Got another huge project in English due Monday. But that's not the best part.

I haven't even started yet. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I was always the same. Desperation bequeaths innovation.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Indeed. English teacher was lecturing the class today, saying "Don't do this thing on Sunday night at 9 PM and expect to do well on this."

Countless times the exact opposite has happened; procrastination always brings out the best in me :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums