Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOJwHzLCD3U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

anyone know anything about the IRA Irish Republican Army (they were pretty well funded by Irish descent people in the US and armed by Cl Gadaffi)
the press call them terrorrists but propaganda is good at that.
its something im pretty passionate about.
i dont agree with their killing of innocents but that happens in every war and this was a just war.
theres a kind of peace just now but its brewing.
my city is half irish descent and we too have been colonised and oppressed by the brittish.
i could be arrested and charged for singing the above old irish folk song.
try listening to the words even if the music isnt your scene.
its basicly about when the IRA got hold of SAM (surface to air missiles) to help in their fight against the giant monsterous british military...

p.s Tiocfaidh Ar La (pronounced chocky arla) is irish for "our day will come"

p.s "internment" means locking someone up without charge or trial.. like guantanimo bay

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

The usual junk food, but usually anything. Four foods I just absolutely cannot stand: lamb, duck, cilantro, and liver. :banghead:

Sent from my HTC One X

I disagree,cilantro is banging lol. You do know you don't eat it by itself right.? You add it to other things lol.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I disagree,cilantro is banging lol. You do know you don't eat it by itself right.? You add it to other things lol.

I know, but when I taste it in food everything else just disappears. I hear it's one of those foods you're either born with the taste for or against it... looks like I'm the latter :p

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

one more irish rebel song but please listen to this one as its my funeral song!
no violence in this one, its beautiful
im an ass... its a few posts down :) VVV

Last edited:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I know, but when I taste it in food everything else just disappears. I hear it's one of those foods you're either born with the taste for or against it... looks like I'm the latter :p

Ive never heard anyone say that.. :confused: sigh.. well off to bed I shall be,as tommorow a new day shall awake thee.? I don't know.. I tried to rhyme.. FAIL.. :( lol,later geeks. :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. Devout Hindu:D
But I eat chicken, lamb(sometimes), fish and nothing else.
I have tried shrimp though :)

??Stock HTC One X??

id say Hinduism is the religion i could be most at ease with.. the only thing that troubles me is the caste system. does that live on in say the US bro?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txtfj6Fo0ik&feature=youtube_gdata_player

since its quiet and im feelin sentimental, heres what they played when they lowered my wee brothers coffin, he left behind two kids and a fiance at 30yo, this was gona be their wedding dance...... (beware tear jerker.. i can only listen to it sometimes)
its true story of an irish freedom fighter marrying his girl in his cell the day before he's executed.
sorry for the downer but its good to share, ill play my other funeral tunes sometime (bleepin bangin happy music)

i sure hope someone is listening to these lol.
il just pretend they are n itl make me happy :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Boo

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

hey wynd. u got any funeral music planned mate? :)
saves the family a lot of soul searching :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txtfj6Fo0ik&feature=youtube_gdata_player

since its quiet and im feelin sentimental, heres what they played when they lowered my wee brothers coffin, he left behind two kids and a fiance at 30yo, this was gona be their wedding dance...... (beware tear jerker.. i can only listen to it sometimes)
its true story of an irish freedom fighter marrying his girl in his cell the day before he's executed.
sorry for the downer but its good to share, ill play my other funeral tunes sometime (bleepin bangin happy music)

i sure hope someone is listening to these lol.
il just pretend they are n itl make me happy :)

I had to stop it half way... I'm such a crybaby to begin with, but my eyes are flowing like Niagara Falls... :( really good song though.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. Devout Hindu:D
But I eat chicken, lamb(sometimes), fish and nothing else.
I have tried shrimp though :)

??Stock HTC One X??

Cool! A couple of my buds are Hindu. Despite the conflicting beliefs, we get along almost like brothers. :D

I thought eating any meat or fish whatsoever was prohibited? Because they're strictly vegetarian :confused:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Hey crack, does anilinkz allow downloads? There's a weird download button on there, but I think it's some kind of ad thing. I really want to get Gurren Lagann so I have something to hold me over for my flight in a few weeks :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I had to stop it half way... I'm such a crybaby to begin with, but my eyes are flowing like Niagara Falls... :( really good song though.

thanks for listening mate. i just listened and cried too :) x

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Cool! A couple of my buds are Hindu. Despite the conflicting beliefs, we get along almost like brothers. :D

I thought eating any meat or fish whatsoever was prohibited? Because they're strictly vegetarian :confused:

actualy i thought vegan!
but then again i have muslim friends who drink lol :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

actualy i thought vegan!
but then again i have muslim friends who drink lol :)

One of my good buddies is an SDA, and he eats pork... only SDA I know that does that. Funny story, on a field trip, during lunch we had pizza and he got cheese, and someone asked him "Why cheese?" And he said "I'm SDA, can't eat pork."

Few months later at school he's eating pepperoni pizza. I ask him "What's the deal, man? I thought you can't eat pork?" then he says "I'm a different branch of SDA." So I looked at him like :what:

I'll never understand him. But I think it'll take him a while to understand me, too :p

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc