Random Social Chit-Chat

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

augh i can watch some american sit-coms, how i met your mother, big bang theory... but FRASIER....i just dont GET it lol.. am i just stupid? it jst seems bland and my eyes glaze over lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

nah, we all have our own preferences, but i absolutely LOVE frasier. i can't stand the new sitcoms nowadays. Frasier is so witty and hilarious :)
but you gave me a good idea, funk. maybe i should screen guys using that, but then i might get stuck with the over-40s :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

nah, we all have our own preferences, but i absolutely LOVE frasier. i can't stand the new sitcoms nowadays. Frasier is so witty and hilarious :)
but you gave me a good idea, funk. maybe i should screen guys using that, but then i might get stuck with the over-40s :p

lol u mean potential partners? im 37 lol, youl end up with suit wearing upper class bores :p

ive wanted to ask this for ages and now i feel brave enuf.... whats FTW mean?
no1 on my fb uses it.......

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

lol u mean potential partners? im 37 lol, youl end up with suit wearing upper class bores :p

For The Win. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Alright guys,help me out. I want to get a nexus tablet. But there are 2. The nexus 7 and nexus 10. I want the nexus 7 cause it has the tegra 3 processor but I want the 10 cause it has a larger display. But it has a dual core processor instead. Ok so I can get the nexus 7 32Gb for 249 Or the larger bro for 399. Which do you guys think Is better.? Better display or better processor.? Help.! D:

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

The dual core in the N10 is more powerful than the quad core tegra in the N7. If you want the more powerful CPU, buy the N10.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of TV series, is anyone here watching The Walking Dead? The last episode almost made me cry.

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

It's not that bad lol. It pokes fun at upper class people actually. Anyway, I'm probably doomed lol.

Speaking of TV series, is anyone here watching The Walking Dead? The last episode almost made me cry.

I scare easily:p

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Saw it last night. It was just saaaaad:mad:
Although I knew what was coming cause I'd read most of the comics :p

Anyone watched Game of Thrones?:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One X

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Saw it last night. It was just saaaaad:mad:
Although I knew what was coming cause I'd read most of the comics :p

Anyone watched Game of Thrones?:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One X

I watched it too. Can't wait for the next season! One of the best series I've seen.

Wynd, The Walking Dead is not scary. Have you seen any episode? :)

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site

I watched it too. Can't wait for the next season! One of the best series I've seen.

Good series my wife and i are caught up on all of it. Anyone in here watched homeland? And if so what are your thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

No, but I saw the trailer and the zombies scared me lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I didn't think I'd notice but 4.8 vs 4.7 inches is a big difference.. :confused: I was looking at my brother in law's Verizon s3(I get better LTE speeds then him in our area btw lol) and noticed a huge difference in screen size.. like.. logic isn't making any sense.. :what: 4.7 shouldn't be that much of a difference from 4.8.. but it is.. MIND BLOWN. :eek:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

The dual core in the N10 is more powerful than the quad core tegra in the N7. If you want the more powerful CPU, buy the N10.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Ai,also I get more storage with the nexus 7. The 32Gb option for the 10 is 499.. :eek:

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I don't know if you remember but you told them you where gonna post of pic of your self lol.

I think I just said I was going to post a pic of my tattoo... and I forgot about it...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae