Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Quadrant score/benchmark.

on Scaramouch's benchmark thread?
Quadrant app from play store mate. reboot phone, clear ram and run the test.
the US s3 should be in the 4k's.

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

anyone wana write it for me and ill paste it plz?
im not good with nice words lol :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

wow almost forgot, i was playin with Note2 in the shop today :)
its really weird, it dwarfs the s3 but feels perfect in the hand, i can thumb the whole screen n it feels nice.
it was tied to the wall so couldnt try it in my pocket (or id be typing on it right now lol) but now that ive held it, id swap my s3 in a heartbeat :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

i always growl in pics mate, for a friendly guy i look a bit shady.
plus that was at burger van buying tea after the club where we did something we cant talk about here so the eyes are a bit intense lol :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

its really weird, it dwarfs the s3 but feels perfect in the hand, i can thumb the whole screen n it feels nice.
it was tied to the wall so couldnt try it in my pocket (or id be typing on it right now lol) but now that ive held it, id swap my s3 in a heartbeat :)

I'd definitely drop my One X in a heartbeat too. I thought the S3 was huge, but I got used to it. Same with this too. REALLY wish I waited to use my upgrade :(

Sent from my HTC One X

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

I'd definitely drop my One X in a heartbeat too. I thought the S3 was huge, but I got used to it. Same with this too. REALLY wish I waited to use my upgrade :(
My wife really loves hers. :rolleyes: She tells me everyday. . . . . in fact, come to think of it . . .more than she tells me she loves me! :eek:

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Hey, has anyone else not been able to log-out since earlier this morning??? :D Every time I click on 'LOG OUT', since early this morning, the AC site goes busy and says 'Logging out' . . but nothing ever happens; I remain logged-in. It's like I'm perpetually trapped in an Android Forum Twilight Zone! :eek:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

My wife really loves hers. :rolleyes: She tells me everyday. . . . . in fact, come to think of it . . .more than she tells me she loves me! :eek:

lol my fiance bought my s3 n now she gets jealous of "her" :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

can i ask everyone who hasnt, to fill in their profile plz??
i get disapointed when i click an avatar and theres nuthin there.
am gona update mine 2moz, not so much of a party animal recently for reasons most of my good geeks know :)

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

am gona update mine 2moz, not so much of a party animal recently for reasons most of my good geeks know :)

I already updated mine:D

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey, has anyone else not been able to log-out since earlier this morning??? :D Every time I click on 'LOG OUT', since early this morning, the AC site goes busy and says 'Logging out' . . but nothing ever happens; I remain logged-in. It's like I'm perpetually trapped in an Android Forum Twilight Zone! :eek:

ive NEVER logged out lol.
whats the point?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I think mine is enough. Unless there should be more? :confused:

Sent from my HTC One X