Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

http://idiotprufs.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/surprised-black-spider-monkey-funny-animal-picture.jpg

I know you guys have been discussing doing a hangout... If I can make a recommendation, don't do it from your phones/tablets... Video and audio quality sucks and so does the connection, chances are it won't work out so well.. Try and join in from a computer/laptop if you can.

be good if i had one lol :)
even the one im tryin to fix has no cam..... and i dont have LTE lol :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Ok, I am ashamed to say that I signed up for Google + in its infancy (Beta) and have not been on since. So I need to find out how to add you guys? How do I find you guys and how do you find me? Never really bothered to learn it!! I am not into Facebook, twitter, Instagram, or any of the social media stuff; So bear with me while I learn this stuff!!

I was one of the first to get an invite to google + Beta, and I gave out invites here on AC so people could join; I see tons of people who requested me here on AC but I do not know any of them? How do I get rid of them?

I will edit this post as I find you:

Funky - I think I found you. Are you hanging out of a building drinking a beer? I added you, but not sure what happens next?
Uncle Louie - I clicked on your G+, Hope it worked?
Mango - Clicked on your G+, not sure if it worked?
Cyber Warrior

***If you have a G+ in your profile I will add you, otherwise I do not know how to find you!

thats me :) its my "veranda" :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

morning geeks 06:45 here (AM) jst woke up in need of nicotine :) slept since sat mornin

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

yup :) miss me?
u worked out what to do with ur N7? u checked ebay for screens? am guesin it will be screen, digitiser n glass all in 1piece to keep it thin?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

yup :) miss me?
u worked out what to do with ur N7? u checked ebay for screens? am guesin it will be screen, digitiser n glass all in 1piece to keep it thin?

Maybe... ;)

And nope, just gonna learn to live with it :p underneath this Zagg protector sits two scratches, and not to mention took me quite a while to get used to the fact that the only way to get my S3 back was through an ETF. I got this :cool:

Sent from my HTC One X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

s3? etf? :)

GS3 yo... ETF is Early Termination Fee.. I'd have to pay some $300 fee to cancel my contract, then buy the S3 for $199 if I wanted it back now :p

Sent from my HTC One X

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

How ironic that I was reading a blog post about weddings and I took a nap and dreamed of one

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

How ironic that I was reading a blog post about weddings and I took a nap and dreamed of one

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

i dreamt i was a black man lol, was prety kewl :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

what is this TUNE u speak of???
im lost.

just edited the OP btw.. what u think?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

what is this TUNE u speak of???
im lost.

just edited the OP btw.. what u think?
God dman. I will post it, but I am bad ass.

- - - Updated - - -

video=removed by moderator for language/video

Last edited by a moderator:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -
removed by moderator for language

nice man. ive taken a big steer away from US hiphop though (cars, diamonds, money) and moved towards what reflects my life more :)

Last edited by a moderator: