Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

I got carried away with my 3 day weekend,I got tons of hw I have to finish by tommorow. Plus a griffin project. Fml. Lol.. :eek:

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

family guy?? :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

mornin wynd mate. what times it there?

to the person who asked,
android central time is GMT-4 :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

morning geeks :)
woke up in time for jeremy kyle again 9.25am n im having cider instead of coffee xx

Morning funk,its only 6 over here. :p Man am I tired,I always find myself complaing of always being tired but I never fall asleep before 10 lol.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

im same. ive worked out im on wrong planet.
i need one with a 50hr day, stay awake 32hrs and sleep 18.... seems to be the way my body clock works....

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

The one x+ is available for preorder here in the states.. too bad I gotta save for full price.. but man am I surprised on its price.. I would of expected it to be like 699.. its at 549. I can't get it at 199 cause I already have a contrant. :/ lol. Can't wait to get it:) Gotta convince my mom to bump up my pay cheak a little hundred dollars lol..

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

The one x+ is available for preorder here in the states.. too bad I gotta save for full price.. but man am I surprised on its price.. I would of expected it to be like 699.. its at 549. I can't get it at 199 cause I already have a contrant. :/ lol. Can't wait to get it:) Gotta convince my mom to bump up my pay cheak a little hundred dollars lol..

ill check uk prices but i bet, as usual its the same number with a ? in front of it. electronics are dearer here :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

right now it's almost 9 pm :p

13.23 here. we have the repo-men in taking the bed, hifi, tv, bedroom furniture....

jokes on them though coz my s3 and clairs BB are still being payed for to that company but we're changing adress n never paying them again so my s3 is MINE ALL MINE :)

was in middle of watchin AC podcast on youtube withd s3>tv n the one we're left with doesnt have hdmi :(
the one in my flat has though n much better defenition :)

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

?480 unbranded from carphone warehouse.
thats.... $763

...and you crazy "yanks" have the cheek to use subsidisation lol :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I took this pic on my s3 in the uk
any ideas what it is
View attachment 46048

scara.... i saw your screenshot with an app named UFO faker or something dumdum :)
welcome to the thread btw.
ive "known" this lad for ages geeks. he's brand-new, just dont trust his screenshots/pics :)

scaramouch1

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

Actually those bottom row of 4 apps with the UFO faker art forger were fake ones I put on the homescreen

Did u think they were real
that pic really was taken on my s3 :cool:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

?480 unbranded from carphone warehouse.
thats.... $763

...and you crazy "yanks" have the cheek to use subsidisation lol :p

So 549 here no contract and almost 800 outside the us.?! :eek:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

So 549 here no contract and almost 800 outside the us.?! :eek:

UK anyway. yup! :( CPW arent bad for prices either
what price was sim-free s3 at launch Scara? ?600 or sumit?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Actually those bottom row of 4 apps with the UFO faker art forger were fake ones I put on the homescreen

Did u think they were real
that pic really was taken on my s3 :cool:

lmao :)

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I sure hope my group won't report tomorrow. We're not prepared yet lol.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I sure hope my group won't report tomorrow. We're not prepared yet lol.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

that defo needs an explanation bro lol......